[Mod] Better Storage v1.5

Just came here to ask if you could make a patch for it… you’re pretty fast with your work xD

Ps: keep up the good work^^
Greetings

1 Like

Sorry if that question is the worst question that you ever read but…

Is it intentionally that potatoes (from the cookmod) only can get into the stockpile if “all” is checked? Because I have a big stockpile with everything checked on “Plants”, “Food & drink” and “ingredients” that is NOT full but the potatoes from the fields didnt get collected till I made a field for Everything.

Sorry for my awful english

Greetings

Potatoes are supposed to go to the “Crops” filter. If you don’t see this filter under the “Ingredients” category, that means you forgot to install the cookmod_bs.smod patch. If you see it… well, that means there’s a bug I need to fix somewhere.

Jup, you were right. I just didn’t understand that I dont need an extrapatch for the jewelry mod but for the cookmod xD sorry^^ but thanks in advance

Greetings

1 Like

After Chinese, BS is now in the German Translation Mod! Check it out!

Maybe I should check for a French translation…

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you know this, but you can add the french variation in your own mod instead of waiting one of the french language mods to include it.
That’s what I did with Archipelago, it has both english and portuguese in it, so if someone is using the portuguese language, it will support that. The language mod does not need to keep up with my changes, I do it inside my mod myself.

2 Likes

@Shinsaka Could we get a filter for Jerky in the food and drink group? Would be really helpful. Thanks

Jerky is already stored under the “Raw Food (meat)” filter.

@Shinsaka Could you please take a look at this?

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this up @MelOzone!

@Shinsaka I just ran across this since I hadn’t used BS with Rayya’s Children before.

1 Like

New version 0.22.0 for Stonehearth Alpha 22 Release 729 is available !

• Added “Sprouts” filter under “Plants” category.
  • Moved Berry Bush, Brightbell, Cactus, Foxlily, Frostsnap, Pear Cactus, Silkweed and Sunflower plants to “Sprouts”. Brightbell, Cactus and Frostsnap flowers are still in “Herbs” filter.

Updated compatibility patch for Brewery Mod Alpha 18:

• Moved Allium, Blueberry, Mushroom, Rose and Strawberry plants to “Sprouts”.

Updated compatibility patch for Settlement Decor 1.18:

• Removed “Plant Parts” filter.
  • Moved Ember, Foxfire, Litso Grass and Sunflower plants to “Sprouts”.
  • Moved plants pods, pollens, slimes and stems to “Herbs”.

Please report any issue or item not stored by Hearthlings.

5 Likes

random question but does anyone know if candledark is still maintained?? or is it compatible with the latest build of stonehearth?

Not sure, when I try candledark I have text errors in the first quest. It will be certainly updated next Halloween. Same as Frostfeast next Christmas.

1 Like

I wonder is there any normal way to get the plants under filter sprouts?

You mean, without mixintos ? It’s difficult, because “sprout” plants have “stockpile_plant plant” as tags, herbs have “stockpile_plant plant herb”, saplings have “stockpile_plant plant tree”… There’s no tag (yet) to differentiate them from others types of flora.

Thank you very much @Shinsaka! :jubilant:

1 Like

Sorry, did’t explain well. I mean, how can I get those things in the game without using the stamper?

1 Like

Oh okay sorry. Seems you can obtain them from traders or quests.

1 Like

Hello Shinsaka,

First of all thanks a lot for your awesome work, your mod is vital to me :wink:

I have a small question ; I play with Chabonit’s mod and is it possible to make an addon for this mod to be able to store all the items it produces. (especially the new leader class products)

Here is the link for the download

Have a nice sunny day and thanks again.

1 Like

Hello @ValekVK and thanks for your message.
Chabonit’s Mod is supposed to be compatible with BS. Do your hearthlings have troubles to store its items ?