[MOD] Ballista turret - [Now on Steam Workshop]

i just update the top Post with a Direct Download File!

i didn’t know G-Drive was blocked in china, thanks for bringing this to my attention
hope you enjoy this small mod

1 Like

Thank you too! I can not wait to try that mod already:grin:!

2 Likes

Does the ballista still work on a wall? This question may have been asked, but I was just scanning through.

do you mean on buildings? yes they do, but they can’t be hung on a wall, they can only be placed on top of things

Yeah. I’m planning on placing them on a 10 blockish high wall, but this answers my question. Thanks

hey!
thanks for the great mod! I’ve been using it since a while ago and i love it XD
it looks like it needs an update with the manifest as its currently unusable with an invalid manifest error
thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I’ll get a seperate download with one for the unstable build when i get a chance

1 Like

Huhu Workshop?

1 Like

Haha Wiese ya killin’ me. I keep getting updates and now there are an army of Wiese goin’ after the modders :rofl:

3 Likes

i have just waited for an replay from you after the lost of likes :joy: and sometimes they need a friendly push :wink:

1 Like

Oooh you’re right! I saw the news but somehow it didn’t cross my mind to upload it there!

Thanks for he reminder!

4 Likes

The Ballista mod is now on Steam Workshop!

big Thanks to @Drotten for helping me figure out how it works

rate me highly! i wanna become FAMOUSE!!!

sorry about the TMC being so late, University is quite busy and i didn’t have much time to work on it, (not that i dedicated time that i did have on it)

anyways, the mod should now be visible on Steam, i’ll keep updating the file here whenever to do update the mod as-well so don’t worry

5 Likes

Found a small bug

Some directions to the en.json is wrong or the en does not contain it ^^

1. Missing name. :smiley:

2. The bug @Yangzhoui found is because of the wrong label.

3. And, ‘Ranged Weapons’ is not translatable. :frowning:

that’s odd, i should’ve fixed that a long time ago

i’ll look into it

1 Like

the Display name issue should be fixed for the Steam Version!

i think the version up on the Discourse is okay though… don’t know why it broke

4 Likes