[MOD]Chinese Translation (Simplified) V1.1 r935 🀄【简体中文】

Hi, everybody. I really like this game because it is so interesting. It fascinates me.
大家好,这里是 Stonehearth 石炉 的简体中文 MOD

Mod Versions: V24.5
**Game Versions:**V1.1 r935
Workshop: → Steam Workshop :: 简体中文
Steam Guides:steam

Dropbox Download:
Latest files : V1.1 r935 【Update:2018.12.14
– with fonts :微软雅黑 & 思源简体 【Microsoft YaHei & SourceHanSansCN】

Instructions

1. Put Chinese translation.smod files in the stonehearth\mods
  2. in game “settings” ----->“System” -----> “language” ------->“简体中文”

Effect:

etc…

Translation progress:

Done ---------- Get√

MOD Translation

And also…

I am very grateful to @Wiese2007 's help, and @Tom 's team making games. and @voxel_pirate @yshan ect.

4 Likes

Nice job on the translation! Really like the redone alpha 10 artwork you did!

1 Like

thank !. :smile: Yes, she was very “handsome”! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You would have to override the base_human.json (in mixins) I think. Specifically:

"stonehearth:job" : {
     "starting_level_title" : "Apprentice __job_name__ ",
     "default_level_title" : "Level __level_number__ __job_name__", 
     "default_level_announcement" : "__name__ has achieved __job_name__ Level __level_number__!",

WOW!!! Very fast! thank. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Names nad Surenames + towns and prefix: stonehearth\server\population\data
ascendancy_population
northern_alliance_population
rayyas_children_population
goblin_population
undead_population

Thank you. But I do not need to translate these. because too much … (keep English is no problem, he was just a name) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

owned by,
stonehearth\components\workshop\workshop_component.luac

Floor
stonehearth\ui\game\modes\build_mode\building_designer_2
draw_floor_tool.JScript
and similar (wall, roof…)

owned by = components/workshop/workshop_component.luac (owned by)
floor etc. = ui/game/modes/build_mode/build_designer2/draw_*.js

have fun

-> time is not changable because its hardcoded

1 Like

thank you very much!!!very nice stonehearth’s discussion!

time:
what i ask is some tiny change in sequence of telling a single date,for in China, we tend to use year/month/day,while you guys are used to d/m/y
@Wiese2007

i know what you mean the issue this is hardcoded so there is at the moment not a way to change the language - nor a way to change the positions ^^

ok i think i have found what you need ^^ in the calendar_service.luac is a line “day %d of %s, %d”,self._sv.date.day+1,self._constants.month_names[self._sv.date.month+1],self._sv.date.year"

i think you must change this info into this - but please check for the correct placement of the word day and of (this is with the first part of the code)

“self._sv.date.year,self._constants.month_names[self._sv.date.month+1],self._sv.date.day+1”

its looks now “day 1000 of Deepmun, 1” = “day %d of %s, %d”

("%d日 %s, %d",self._sv.date.day+1,self._constants.month_names[self._sv.date.month+1],self._sv.date.year)

in game:
1 日 month year

but not Change order!!!

like tell the first part is only the info^^

you must change this order: “self.sv.date.year,self.constants.month_names[self._sv.date.month+1],self._sv.date.day+1”

with this you change it to year, month, day

when you compare my first post you see the year was at the end and now its at the start

this:?

function CalendarService:format_date()return string.format(self.sv.date.year,self.constants.month_names[self._sv.date.month+1],self._sv.date.day+1)end

Not !

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its sometimes really difficult with you :stuck_out_tongue: now you have removed your own translation xD

("%d日 %s, %d",self.sv.date.year,self.constants.month_names[self._sv.date.month+1],self._sv.date.day+1)

function CalendarService:format_date()return string.format("%d日 %s, %d",self.sv.date.year,self.constants.month_names[self._sv.date.month+1],self._sv.date.day+1)end

The game is still not running

Sooooooooo i have done it now for you - Dropbox - Error

thank you very much .I well has test!!!

1 Like