Mining Permanent node's? or strip mining?

1. If all ore are on the same spot than something must be really wrong with the map generation because it would be pointless if all ressouces are on 1 spot.

2. Right it is not real PvP but still you will lose iron and gems for you fighters that died in that raid. And correct me if im wrong but normaly a iron sword need iron right? :wink: Even if im only sending 10-20 Soldier i would need a lot of iron to componsat 2-3 lost fights. So you can make the ore spots bigger but the downside is that non PvP player will get more iron than they need out of it that would lead to you problem again. Or you get not enough and need to restart because you lost to often in a city raid? That would be a really bad design choice. (and see below dont happend read the link) So bigger plots of iron/gold are not a good way to componsate that. Because of the different playstyle.

3. They say it is a Sandbox game and in that topic her i ask the same question:
    Suggestion: Ressouces infinite

Geoffers​747 answer me (really in the bottem of the topic):
"Edit: So yes, resources will be renewable and accessible throughout, you shouldn’t reach a point where you are unable to access certain resources and have to restart."
4. Sorry but agian this game is more Sandbox/City Builder than a Survivale Game. As long they dont change the entire game it wont happend that this game will turn to be a harsh survivale game where you get to a point there you get overrun and complety destory. Survivale will be a part of this game yes but i think you overthink that a bit. The focus will lay on the building part.

McRib