Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

My friends, have you seen it? This game looks amazing! This gameplay trailer got me hooked at once. If you can imagine a Assassin’s Creed game set in Middle-Earth, that is what this game looks like. Not only that but you can turn into a badass wraith and make orc’s do your bidding!

The game also has some kind of nemesis system, where the enemies you encounter will remember you. I have linked the trailer below. Seriously, just watch it!

5 Likes

ok, wow… that looks gorgeous! i never managed to get into the Assassin’s Creed games, but that probably has to do more with my machine than the material itself… this, however… this looks like all sorts of fun!

will definitely be looking for more details now… :+1:

2 Likes

This game looks pretty sick

yes i knew of this last year but can not wait for it to come out!!!

Woah…that was beautiful. I want, I want, I want, yes please.

This is amazing! It’s like Assassin’s Creed, but with a storyline that I know :wink:! The nemesis system is a really nifty feature, too.

yeah, im curious to see how deep the relationship/hierarchy between your enemies really is… looks promising though!

1 Like

This game is sick indeed (might get hardly ridiculed by hardcore LOTR fans)
like most media inspired games

also funny article involving the game : http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/23/shadow-of-mordor-accused-of-using-assassins-creed-ii-code

@SteveAdamo so if you play this you might actually (technically) have played a little AC

2 Likes

Kinda embarrassing if it’s true, but I’m glad that Randall didn’t make that much of a fuss.

damn that looks like a cool game

Yeah that is nice of him, just asking for credit for his work.

This game has so much potential, especially adding the wraith part

whoa… so the new developers admitted as much? they really dodged a bullet if the original developer isn’t persuing this…

Well now that this game has come out, I think it’s necessary to re-incarnate this post? So has anyone gotten it yet or is about to get it? If you’ve gotten it, how is it?!?!?! This game looks AMAZING!

ha! was just reading an article on one of my favorite gaming news sites… :smile: