Mer Burlyhands: The man the myth the legend

Anyone know anything about this…Burlyhands fellow?

absolutely… read all about him right here! :wink:

later he dies in Week 3 of cycle 1 in both mine and… and somebody else i forgot who and no time to look up

What?!
:broken_heart:
He’s like the games only Iconic character right now

He’s like the Steve (mine craft) of stone hearth

You can’t simply kill him

We can rebuild him. we have the technology.

Just don’t rebuild him too much, as that may cause a Zombie apocalypse
frantically searches for the quote from @Tom on that subject

EDIT: thank heavens for the search feature

Can we raise the dead? - Livestream - 27:15

“Yes …it has to make it in, we don’t know how, but it has to make it in. There will be some way, you might not like it. Maybe this is how the zombie apocalypse starts … maybe the penalty for losing someone is that you have to ‘res’ them, and ‘ressing’ them too often could turn them into a zombie … zombie apocalypse should be a way to lose the game”

Then he becomes…
Mer Coldhands

Tom: Your a monster
Mer: yes…and I am your monster @tom

A song of ice and voxels book 4
A dance with Adamo

Well, Stonehearth writing community, you have your new challenge :wink:

Mer Berlyhands is back from the dead. Will he try to regain his place in society, or will he go evil? Will he be accepted, or ostracized?

Tune in next week for episode 13 of A Song of Ice and Voxels: A Dance With Adamo

Wait…Really?..

AWWWEEEESOME

@Paranundrox you sir have made me weep with joy

ahem… just sayin! :smile:

I feel this is the perfect thread to express my jealousy over @Mer_Burlyhands for managing to pick the best name on these forums. Hats off to you, sir. :tophat:

Maybe people can be res-ed by clerics, cuz I’ve seen it happen. By using light magic or lightning magic you can bring someone back to life

Mer may still have a chance, somebody call the clerics and lightning users!

@PyreStarite also in golden sun the wind and water adepts can bring people back to life

i’m sure the real question is what will you do with Sir Burlyhands.
choices:

1. make a solider to die in a heroic death
  2. keep as a worker and have a boring normal working life
  3. make a powerful wizard who you will have to kill and end his life with your own arrow
  4. give him a job of any sort and lives life as your slave

what will you do to him!?!?

i dont know what i would choose. i made them all sound really bad.

yes, yes you did… where’s the “finds a nice girl, buys a plot of land, settles down to become a goat-herder” option? :smile:

As a youtuber said! ‘Isn’t great being back from the dead!’

so um ok fine ill add those good but still make it hard to choose from list

1. make a solider to die in a heroic death
  2. keep as a worker and have a boring normal working life
  3. make a powerful wizard who you will have to kill and end his life with your own arrow
  4. give him a job of any sort and lives life as your slave
  5. find the prefect girl and buys a plot of land and settles down to be suck of blood by the vampire girl

you know i am really an evil person. but no fear for here is the good ones

1. make a solider who saves the city from a titan and crowned king of ENTER NAME. (you know i like that name)
  2. well a worker is a worker for this game. i dont know lets say he is your best worker in all the world
  3. make a geomacer who helps create a giant underground city
  4. so he gets a job. the end no more no less
  5. "finds a nice girl, buys a plot of land, settles down to become a goat-herder"
    there @SteveAdamo i made 10 different choices 5 bad, 5 good. though i prefer the 1st evil 4 choices.
    good luck choosing Steve
    also i would not pick those 1st 4 in the game i just like the thought of them