Map Game Deluxe: Discussion Thread

Now which Excalibur episode did you stop watching on? Because if it was the first one then you’re missing out on a whole lot of epicness and hilarity.

I will say Blackstar was almost more of a deal-breaker to me than Excalibur, because he’s a main character. It was Naruto-levels of cringing that I was doing. I’m still glad I stuck with the series though, and I’m not a big anime person.

Agreed. @Andrew91 ( (

later on I continued and finished the serious but no I hated all the Excalibur tid bits just couldn’t stand it but got through them to get back to the good series

I get a lot of my stuff through netflix… So I don’t know when I’ll start code geass or akira. Also recently watched a good, but I think relatively obscure anime called knights of sidonia.

Welcome to Anime General Discussion.

*No weaboos allowed.

1 Like

We’ll get back to the game later I’m sure…

Guess which of those I’m gonna recommend you watch first. Here’s a hint, it rhymes with Akira.

Can someone reply as a new topic? I’d do it, but I’m not smart enough to figure it out right now :stuck_out_tongue: Nevermind, just found it…

Ah ok. It’s not for everyone, to be sure, but I needed a bit of light-heartedness after watching both FMA’s straight through.

Amazing how far a thread can be derailed when anime is brought up. :smile:

1 Like

Use this: Anime discussion

1 Like

I’m amazed at how into it I’m getting. I usually can’t stand weaboos, and don’t often take up conversation on anime because of this.

Fortunately, it appears that there aren’t really any weaboos here. It’s perfectly normal to talk about anime as long as you’re not obsessing about it. :smiley:

A fair point if ever I’ve heard one!

Mwahahaha!!! (It was unintentional I swear!)

2 Likes

It was? I thought we were doing it exactly for that reason :stuck_out_tongue: Hey, at least it’s nothing that is relevant to the map game :stuck_out_tongue:

Right? Nothing like bloating the main discussion with talk of anime. :wink:

That’s why I made a thread for it :smiley:

I don’t know, I’m pretty proud of that rant I went on. I was in full honey badger mode. :stuck_out_tongue:

Would everyone just… just… :sob:

I don’t even know how many posts that is! And all this anime?! I almost feel obligated to ask a forum guy to lock this thing up! Won’t thoug, obviously…

1 Like

204 posts since your last one Elderon. We’re sorry. It was just so glorious.