Kitty's Design Corner

Oh, and, @Wiese2007?

hair_kitty_mischiefhelmet.qb (155.0 KB)

I changed this one a bit, because, uh… it’s supposed to be a helmet with hair, not a…very weird hairstyle…

1 Like

A jar of fireflies?

KoD_fireflytonic.qb (7.3 KB)

Was a sudden/random idea when looking at @MelOzone’s lights

5 Likes

I wish I could make those into effects.
Alas, I still nave no idea how to make emitters move right.

2 Likes

Sigh, I want to sit and go through every hairstyle in the mod, because I don’t like how quite a few of them look in game…

3 Likes

Is that “like” telling me to go ahead and design a 2.0 version, @Wiese2007? Are you signing on for that masochism? :stuck_out_tongue:

like always - you have the ideas and i add them in :wink:

3 Likes

LoM v2.0 - Kitty’s Catalogue Overhauled;

1: Female Bandit:

Old:

New:

4 Likes

Woops, forgot the important part:

KoD_banditv2.qb (155.0 KB)

1 Like

I wish there was a way to introduce hats and accessories without hardmodelling them into hair.

1 Like

2: The Beehive
…well, confession time, I hate this style. It was an amusing one to model, but I never liked how it actually looked in game. Soooo…

2b: Over-braid:

KoD_overbraid.qb (155.0 KB)

5 Likes

but i liked the beehive :disappointed_relieved:

Ah…beehive can stay as it is, then? I can’t really improve properly on something I’m not fond of

jup i like it ^^ so i will add overbraid as a new hairstyle instead of replacement ^^

2 Likes

3: Bejeweled

Old:

New:

KoD_bejeweledv2.qb (155.0 KB)

3 Likes

4: Boycut
Old:

New:

KoD_boycut2.qb (155.0 KB)

2 Likes

5: Dreads

Very minor touch up; the original bit of bulge, for lack of better word, at the back was the only thing that bugged me about this one. hair_kitty_dreads.qb (155.0 KB)

6: Fancyhigh
Be surprised! I like this one as it is. Possibly because it was one I did a bit later compared to some of the others, perhaps because it was based on a friend’s art style for her D&D character from my weekly group…

7: Fancyshaggy
Very minor changes, largely just a small play with the colouring:

hair_kitty_fancyshaggy.qb (155.0 KB)

1 Like

8: Fancyshave: Umm… I think this one just plain got messed up at some point, because it very distinctly isn’t at all shave looking… in fact, it seems to somehow be the one I did based off myself…

-edit-

So here’s an actual fancily shaved hairstyle:

hair_kitty_fancyshave2.qb (155.0 KB)

2 Likes

9: Fancyweave - pretty minor changes to this one

Some colour improvements (I don’t know what I used for the original gold, but it was not nice!) and made a little fancier with some curls at the end

hair_kitty_fancyweave2.qb (155.0 KB)

1 Like

10: Geeky variant 1

More minor tweeks, including

Taped up glasses! Woe is the geeky one!

hair_kitty_geekyv2.qb (155.0 KB)

-edit-

11: Geeky variant 2:

Also more minor tweaks and colour touch-ups;

hair_kitty_geeky2v2.qb (155.0 KB)

2 Likes

12: Cat headband; eh, that one’s fine, not much to it in the first place.

13+14: Headphones 1 + 2; I liked the basic design, but thought it would be nice if one of them was longer haired, so I tweaked #2 to be longer: hair_kitty_hazphones2v2.qb (155.0 KB)

15: Long: Very minor tweak, mostly just some color changes that had been nagging me: hair_kitty_longv2.qb (155.0 KB)

16: Mischief: Like the alternate male version I did, just makes the Loki inspired helmet into an actual hat type helmet, with hair added - for the ladies, this is a bit longer, curled, with fringes; apt to Lady Loki :wink:

hair_kitty_mischiefhelmetv2.qb (155.0 KB)

2 Likes