Kingdom Come: Deliverance | Realistic medieval RPG

Someone is going to mod in Magic and dragons, MARK MY WORDS!!! I also can’t wait for the Lord of the rings and Game of throne mods!

It’s a shame that I can’t back this game because of the lack of a creditcard. :confused:

How does one operate without a credit card? :open_mouth:

Oh hey they’re releasing Mount and Blade 2. No, wait that game is in dev hell. I suppose I’ll check this one out instead. :slight_smile:

Edit: OMFG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I just got on the Kickstarter page and it says 244,068/300,000 GBP. HAHAHA This is after watching the video and hearing the guy say “if we fail it means the publishers were right and there’s no demand for the game”. Way to stick it to the man, publishers don’t seem to understand gamers at ALL. Epic.

Well, I’m from Germany. You can live here easily without a Creditcart. It’s not the most popular payment method here.^^

1 Like

this this is getting out of control… suppose i should toss in my pledge at some point… :blush:

currently sitting at £265,696 :moneybag:

well, a hearty guten tag to you! :smile:

36 hours and already hit it’s goal. shows how much promise this has:heavy_exclamation_mark:

I just threw my pledge at this as well, I loved Mount and Blade, this should be loads of fun :smile:

This game looks pretty cool, kind of like a realistic Skyrim. I’m not sure about funding it though… not really my style, getting my hands all grubby by murdering people. Me, I’d prefer to sit on top of an otherworldly throne as I watch people get slaughtered. Less personal, more fun!

be a bard then! :wink:

1 Like

i believe @Amlin plays a fair amount of M&B… let’s call him in here… :wink:

1 Like

You are most correct and I very nearly kickstarted this today!! Its exactly the kinda game i’d play. I’m currently trying to figure out how much i can afford so i can pick a kickstart tier. Also damn you @SteveAdamo, you must really want me to spend all my money. Calling my attention to this !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

my apologies … but misery (and poor gaming people) loves company! :smile:

edit: speaking of M&B, i’m not sure if these are older/original versions, but here’s an interesting bundle for interested folks…

If you have games, then there is no misery about being poor… your too busy gaming :smiley:

3 Likes

I used to call myself poor. Now I’m a gamer :smiley:

1 Like

there was an update on Friday, for those who were curious about stretch goals

edit: a couple of new updates, including this developer video:+1:

1 Like

This thing is growing really quickly. They may reach 1/3 of their total production cost at this rate.