Kickstarter - Little Devil Inside

Little Devil Inside is a truly engaging 3D action adventure RPG game where you are thrown into a surreal but somewhat familiar setting with humans, creatures and monsters to interact with, learn and hunt - journey, survive and discover the world that exists beyond.This game is not just about killing arch-demons and saving the world. Take in the atmosphere and live a realistic life in an unrealistic world. This is a game that tells stories about people with ‘unusual’ jobs such as hunting monsters and what happens in their everyday life doing so.

I already backed the game on KS. I hope you do.

7 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this game!

1 Like

Looks interesting, perhaps I might back it.

1 Like

I have no idea whats going on in that trailer… but I think I want this game… :laughing:

2 Likes

I just enjoy looking at this game.

1 Like

Looks really nice! Of course, the thing that stuck out to me was the music (as usual, given my field…).

For anyone curious, they’re using the Vivaldi Summer Concerto, which I don’t think I’ve heard set to anything for a while. I wonder if they’ll be using other classical music pieces, of if this is just for the trailer so far.

And this is only the alpha, I wonder what the rest of the game will be like. I hope they take their time and add as much as they can. Korea seems to be the place where people are developing games right now (in Asia).

Kind of reminds me of Fable a little. Looks interesting! :smile:

WAit a sec… Did he just shoot a little guy wereafter the head was cleaved of by the shot? O_o

0:23

1 Like

I think so

At least 30$ hmm… I lately spent a lot of money on alpha/beta/kickstarter games and I dont know if I can afford more. But this is so promising : (

You have to make sure their dead, double tap.

2 Likes

Don’t be stingy on the ammo bro. :stuck_out_tongue: