Is Stonehearth slow on my laptop?

But please support dev !

What do you mean? Because im gonna buy it with steam is it with steam faster or not?

And what is DRM? Im so confused now =(

And how can i play it everywhere because i gonna buy it with steam?

Steam is just a software to buy and download games ! This stupid thing it’s for newbie oops : Sorry Steam’s Lovers :wink:

So if im gonna buy the game i have it on my desktop and do you need to pay if there is a new Alpha version?

No need to pay for another new alpha version or beta if i remember it’s like MineCraft

And for me steam is cheaper if i say it good because if i pay 25 dollar is 50 euros

And i can get the game on my desktop and if i have it on my desktop its auto-updating?

I can’t said it maybe must read the rules aka License Agreement

Where are the rules?

I think you can play with Steam with 2 computers but not in same time.You must pay another license to use it.This is “License Agreement”…I’m looking at it right now let me take time.

Okay thanks dat you wanna do this for me!

Okay thanks dat you wanna do this for me!!

The game will be slow on your laptop.

This game is very demanding. You can run a small fort ok on a basic computer, but a large fort requires a top-end processor and a large amount of memory.

Your laptop has similar and in some ways weaker specs than my old computer, and on that computer I could get up to around 20 hearthlings with slowdown but couldn’t go much higher than that without the game getting unplayable.

The reason for this is that despite the graphics Stonehearth

1. has not yet been fully optimized for speed because it’s in alpha

2. requires very intense Artificial Intelligence calculations for each hearthling – pathfinding can get exponentially complicated

3. has to track and organize large numbers of items and supplies (which also complicates the pathfinding, as above).

You can tweak your computer a bit to play but your best bet is going to be either

1. buy new computer

or

1. wait for them to optimize the game code more.

No need to buy another PC :wink:

Sorry but im NOT gonna buy a new pc this pc is so fast and Sims 4 and Minecraft are MUCH bigger games i dont understand why i NOT should buy it! And i have this pc(laptop) not for long so thats really weird! And i know the game needs optimization or something but i think i can buy the game beacuse if i later need to pay more for the game then thats not cool!

Does that dude speaking the truth?

Minecraft doesn’t have AI and Sims 4 isn’t still in Alpha. You’re comparing apples and oranges.

That said yeah you can play this it’ll just be slow. All depends on your tolerance for slow.

edit: slow or small, one or the other. Still play_able_ but slow.

Sorry but im NOT gonna buy a new pc this pc is so fast and Sims 4 and Minecraft are MUCH bigger games i dont understand why i NOT should buy it! And i have this pc(laptop) not for long so thats really weird! And i know the game needs optimization or something but i think i can buy the game beacuse if i later need to pay more for the game then thats not cool!