Internet Point Scoreboard!

Well, I’m sure that makes economic sense somehow.

well if by waste you mean bin it then you might be right but spending helps boost an economy as it puts more money in circulation. Ergo he is doing us a favor by blowing though the cash! :smile:

3 Likes

Not when one internet point equals[quote=“Swift_Cube, post:131, topic:4815”]
$7,484,581,761.57!
[/quote]

and when @SteveAdamo spends all the internet points. Then he would have devalued money by putting too much of it in circulation.

@LunarWolf all internet points = all money… i win :slight_smile:
@Newf the sad thing is… i think thats a toy boat

I know, I bought it on Ebay for all our money and this is what they sent me!, So I bought this from proper Boat seller peoples

And if you touch my Precious, That big cannon on the front will be pointed at your face.

P.S. What little money we had left I spent on ammunition, supplies etc. for my ship.

Yeah! Well my boat has a scratching post! >.<

And, with a well earned 10 Internet Points, Avairian is in second place! What dirty tricks could he do to conquer the internet?

Did you just Bump a Thread that was about two months old?

Yeah, but it’s my thread, and there was some recent activity…

:stuck_out_tongue:

there’s some irony in there somewhere… I can just feel it… :blush:

thanks for truing up the scores! :+1:

Wait i thought I was the necromancer :(. I only done it twice but seriously it it was one of the first things i did one this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh god after the last point giving @deakon has actually reached @Froggy in points

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Interesting… Froggy can probably bribe Geoffers back, though!

I don’t need to…

The current total doesn’t include: [MOD] Why So Blue? - Discontinued

:blush:

2 Likes

plus, I think @Froggy is involved in an unspoken bromance with one of the folks who award internet points… just sayin’

2 Likes

I cannot confirm nor deny these allegations. :wink:

so I can get a cup of coffee with my 100 points???

No. Coffee and Biscuits (That’s right. Biscuits!! Not cookies!) am belong to me!

If I ask nicely may I please be granted a point?

Another hundred? Wow, these Internet Points’ inflation rates are way too high to be part of a sustainable economy…

Then again, it is run by Geoffers and Steve…

5 Likes