I'm very... tired of making this windmill - Need building cam to look UP

I’m making a windmill for my cook’s building and on the last 3 blade of it, I’m kinda in a pickle. I need to look up with the camera so I can build down from the center of the axle the fan would be on. But cannot do that because the camera cannot be angled up, so I’m forced to build off the building, and then connect that part I built off, back to the main structure, THEN I can build the fan >.> it’s very frustrating.

Also… just restarted my save while I was building and this popped up:
develop-2860 (x64) ...onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:298: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value) stack traceback: radiant/modules/common.lua:223: in function 'report_traceback' radiant/modules/common.lua:234: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:228> ...onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:298: in function '_trace_entity' ...onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:108: in function '_restore_structure_traces' ...onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:69: in function 'obj' radiant/modules/events.lua:73: in function 'instance' radiant/modules/events.lua:206: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:200> [C]: in function 'xpcall' radiant/modules/common.lua:243: in function 'xpcall' radiant/modules/events.lua:200: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:171>

Happens when I try to place another slab ontop of my windmill part :frowning: RIP
but heres what it looks like currently with hanging pieces and all

And ofc it broke my world -.- I hate that lua stacktrace errror stuff :frowning:

2 Likes