I'm Back, Building a new city day 3 (real life time)

Hey everyone, I can’t remember the last time I did a build, sadly I don’t get much time anymore lol, but I must say its still really addictive, Stonehearth is becoming an awesome game, and It shows how hard the devs have been working. I love all the new features, so thank you devs for your hard work and dedication :slight_smile:

So I wanted to share my city progress from day one until completion, so heres day one, I hope you like :wink:

I made a little bridge for them to cross the road safely, unfortunately they walk around it lol

Town%203
My doors and windows disappeared for some reason here :frowning:

Town%204

I made this ages ago, but it fits into the town design well so I remade it

Hope you like it so far, I’m 7 hours in, more to come soon! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’d forgotten how much I loved your builds. Nice to see you do one again :jubilant:

There’s so much detail put into this already. I can’t wait until you fill it out a bit more!

(but I suppose I have to :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

I’ve so far had 5 crashes lol, I think they’re all to do with the game using to much memory, but here’s what I’ve done today. I also came acrossed a weird bug where my blacksmith levelled up from swimming lol

TownFirst

Town%206
Town%204

6 Likes

Nice to see you back! I still can’t help but be surprised of all the things you can think of when it comes to building. So many details… I’m really happy to see another of your cities. :smiley:

Have fun, kyth.

1 Like

Maybe the swimming exercised the Blacksmith’s muscles and gave them time to think about what they wanted to make :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry its been two weeks now, I’ve been so busy with work, its hard when you have 2 jobs and try to find time lol. I’ve made a tiny bit of progress and thought I’d show you :slight_smile:

Hes%20stuck
Yup hes stuck and needs assistance :frowning:

Hopefully I’ll have more to show in the next few days, thanks for your support so far! :smile:

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

I feel like I made quite a bit of progress today lol, I had to force myself to stop because of how addicting it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope you like it, I feel its coming along nicely now, although I’m starting to realise the bigger the city it is, the harder basic things are lol

6 Likes