I have returned!

It’s been a good few months. I was initially planning on continuing activity when the kick starter ended. But as I am sure many others did, I got very tied up with other things. Now we are nearing the preview release date, and I had this game pop back into mind. I am very much looking forward to the release, no matter how limited it may be. I am also looking forward to being a part of this community again as well. It is good to be back.

1 Like

“cough” great, a communist

umm…did you really need to make an entire new thread just to let everyone know you’re off vacation?

1 Like

Well, that was a mistake on my part. The forum has changed a bit since I left. I am sure that Steve will be along soon to lock it.

Also, yes it was very necessary to make a post entirely dedicated to my return. I would not have put it into question if you had done the same.

4 Likes

thanks for using the currently accepted lingo… +2 internet points for you… :smiley: [quote=“LordNevs, post:1, topic:3329”]
It is good to be back.
[/quote]

well… welcome back to the mix!

i dunno… i’ve already locked 2-3 threads today… we can leave this one open, for now… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

#whatswrongwithBeta
Alright, I suppose I must be social and say hi and welcome back as well

1 Like

#itsallaboutManagingExpectations :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to our crazy forums!

I think a title change is in order.

Goodbye Universal Source of Truth

4 Likes

happy to oblige… but i have a whole host of other titles i can offer you… :smile:

2 Likes

I was expecting “Expectation Crusher” and ironically by not choosing that title, you did exactly what it said.

1 Like

hahah @Geoffers747 nice title :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

I manage expectations by crushing them.

2 Likes

and dreams… dreams of a smalltown boy, visiting the city with hope filling the sails of his life… … and you dashed them!

if we’re freshening up our titles though, im taking suggestions for mine… and yes, i’ve already considered “resident curmudgeon”…