How to prevent your town from falling into Chaos

In the past, people have argued for bringing back the old bed system: [quote=“Pandemic, post:1, topic:8759”]Bringing back the Owned Bed System

So, Alpha 6 took away the process that villagers would claim beds that would be theirs. This kinda disappointed me, I loved the idea of claiming beds because once you put those beds in a house it would for all intensive purposes be that villagers house. This helped me create a flow for my towns streets and resource locations as well as making the game more efficient to play.
[/quote]And then I found a really, really old thread about assigning doors, not beds. [quote=“CowForCow, post:1, topic:2665”]<a href=“http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/doors-not-beds/2665”–Doors not Beds–

So I had a thought. Instead of assigning a bed to a particular character, why not assign doors to particular characters.It would work like this, I build a shop for the blacksmith. The blacksmiths shop has two rooms, the front area allows everyone to enter and exit because the door is left unlocked. But I could give the key for the back bedroom to the blacksmith. That way only he can get into the back room.
[/quote]

4 Likes