Home sweet home šŸ”

Hello Pingu :slight_smile: i been using the Nordling Kingdom mod and my carpenter cant seem to craft your decorations.
Probably locked recipes to Ascendancy?
Love your stuff and would like them in my houses :jubilant:

1 Like

Yes i think this is the problem Banto :smiley:

I want to make some changes for this mod but unfortunately i had not enougth time in the last months :confused:

I was also thinking to make more single mods out of this big one just to make it easier to update it for the final version.

But iā€™m not sure about this. Thats why i will ask you what you think about it

• Good idea, make single mods
  • Nope, i just want a single one with everything

0 voters

1 Like

What kind of ideas do you have about dividing it? per profession?
No worries pingu life goes first :smiley: ! :heart:

1 Like

@Banto, my first idea was to dividing it into professions yes, but i think a division in model functions would work better.

Like lights, plants, furniture, decorations ecc eccā€¦

For sure i will make for this a Steam Collection so you only have to subscribe to the Collection and donā€™t search for all of them :smiley:

Yeah unfortunately the time is really a big factor :confused:
I have to generate models for the new faction tooā€¦

3 Likes

That could be a nice idea :slight_smile: a collection would be good and that one could be something like ā€œHome Sweet Home Completeā€ :smiley:

Yes! That was exactly my idea ahahaha :smiley:

Ok, i also want to update some of the models to make it more compatible with the new Game Design. Dividing it into smaller Mods itā€™s such more easier to complete it :smiley:

1 Like

life goes first, we are all in this boat i fear :') -still hoping for a little less hours in the near future-

1 Like

Yes you are right @Wouter_Sikkema :smiley:
But i really want to update this one too ahahah

Itā€™s always the same problem. So much things that you want to do but unfortunately donā€™t have the time for it

2 Likes

hi , i copy here my bug report on the steam

pantry_cook.json

ā€œstonehearth:catalogā€: {
display_name and description
need change : " entities.storage.pantry_ " into " entities.containers.pantry_ "

shelf_cook.json and shelf_cook_ghost.json

ā€œmodelsā€: [
need change : ā€œfile(ā€¦/shelf/shelf.qb)ā€ into ā€œfile(ā€¦/shelf_carpenter/shelf_carpenter.qb)ā€

sorry if you have already fix ( but not update yet )

1 Like

Ahh i see there are so much more things that doesnā€™t work :frowning:

New update!

Price and vault balancing

Small update! Dedicated exspecially for @Banto :wink:

5 Likes

banto been finding exploints again XD? hehehe

4 Likes

I done nothing :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Nope xD just tipps :smiley: hehehe

1 Like

Nice i saw you added little logo to your mod :slight_smile: helps a lot when sharing templates later on

3 Likes

Yes! i wanted to make it easier for builder to find the modded items ^^

Iā€™m glad you like it and hope to see new videos from you projects! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks for this lovely mod. Please keep adding to it, especially including a set of objects for the Northern Alliance kingdom please!

Hey man! Change your category to ā€œCurrent modsā€, it is now at ā€œOutdated Modsā€ :stuck_out_tongue: (Better to find your mod)

As Findersword mentioned, are you planning the Northern Alliance version?

Also, your logo looks really cool. I can see that it is the grobold font, but what is your process to apply the visual style? Is it manual? Iā€™m asking because I have saved a style in photoshop which is very similar to the game logo style and can be applied to anything in a single click, but it is not perfect. This is how it looks:
Way too soft and round.

2 Likes

Ohh yes habe to change it :open_mouth: sure, i have planned to make a mod collection with the different models. Updated for rayya, ascendancy and also northernā€¦ But for now, work in progress xD

Yes, i used the grobold font but the visual style is handmade. Unfortunately, how you already mentioned, the photoshop styles didnā€™t work really fine :frowning:

1 Like

Just wanted to let ya know Iā€™m having an issue with a plant from this mod.

screenshot%202019_01_03__08_56_33

Not sure if it was just an accident or some sort of conflict, but I also use ACE, Gardens of Hearth, and Settlement Decor.