Hearthean Theater (Shakespeare's Globe Theater, Hearthling style)

Okay ambitious build here.

Bottom half of the Hearthian Theater is done, this thing is nuts to get built. But I’m determined.

More to come.

18 Likes

Gonna start this tomorrow I’m tired and don’t want to babysit my villagers right now hehe :stuck_out_tongue: but second level design done

11 Likes

You always build awesome things, perhaps you should put them all in one thread?

2 Likes

it 's truly dizzying to think about how much patience you must have for these builds… good grief, you’re good at this! :smile:

6 Likes

Worked all morning on this, finished 2nd floor and 3rd floor. Omg this was daunting. Especially with the unstable build and all the crashing.

16 Likes

just brilliant… paging @sdee … take a gander!

gander, i say! :smile:

4 Likes

Nice work as always @micheal_handy76_mh I particularly like this build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SteveAdamo perhaps a contest involving builds might be an idea…

5 Likes

that… is an excellent idea… :smile: :+1:

4 Likes

I’ll second that. Spring Break just started for me.

Oh YES.

3 Likes

Sorry peeps, was gone for the day. Ty for all the comments. Now new build is out, must think of a new build. Maybe a Colosseum. I don’t know yet.

2 Likes

There is some superb voxelmanship in this piece.

2 Likes

this is awesome, but please understand (as i am a picky Brit) the origional is called The Globe Theater where shakespear plays go on… so partly right :stuck_out_tongue: why not call it The Hearthling Globe

Sorry i was trying to be funny, not sarcastic

1 Like

There changed it, You happy @Barney324 LOL

If we do this @SteveAdamo and @Newf and @Atralane . I’m going all-out. I already have 2 builds going I’ll just hold back just for that. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

lol, sorry dude, as i said, didn’t mean to do that bro, was just being cheeky/funny… didnt work

wow that is awesome!

yes it is…

when they add the water it will be even better to do that, historically, the arena where the gladiators faught, they would flood it from time to time, to stage sea battles :smiley:

1 Like

dont know how you would do the canopy though… maybe some mods out there let you curve the slabs??? or they might actually let us do so with the cloth mats?

I hope so too, I have a great idea, and I see this event build off being awesome. I intend on building something I never could on MineCraft. So if you’re going all out for it then damn, Never seen a building of yours I haven’t liked.

Anyway When / if this does happen, Good luck guys!

disappears for a few months to work on master plan, To the invisible Boat mobile