Hard Mode/ Normal

Does that mean that you will fight against stronger and other monsters as in normal?

Or does normal mode also have all the new monsters?

1 Like

The monsters has just been buffet. I think

I did not see a difference in spawning compared to before the update. But they do come with special combat training => they are a lot harder to beat.
normal I would just have on sole hero fending of the mobs now it took 2 footmen and a cleric to kill the fancy hat boss (with a lot of micro management. Also xp seems to come much slower.

Idk if the new monster are hard mode only, I have not played normal yet. But I have seen a giant wolf XD

i’m not sure if normal mode has the new monsters or not,

paging @linda, are the new monsters in hard mode only, or does normal mode also have them?

normal mode and hard mode should have the same monsters :slight_smile:
-Yang

7 Likes

I was just wondering this myself. The description doesn’t really make it obvious, especially in combination with the pictures. I’d welcome some changes that clear things up more.

1 Like

All monsters have a buff stating that their attacks are stronger, and enemy spawn times are apparently faster (seemed the same to me)

Playing hard mode, so far I’ve seen goblins, entlings, stonelings/golem, varanus and zombie/skeletons. Haven’t seen the new orcs or kobolds if they are in yet.

I have encountered both the big orcs and kobolds (those bows can hurt!)

However, I haven’t seen any door-focusing monsters yet :frowning:

Varanus attack doors.

1 Like

A little suggestion : Can you make a switch during a game to normal <-> hard mode ? :wink:

1 Like