Happy Thanksgiving!

I too do not watch sports (football) or TV in general. I am sorry you are in a depression funk. I bet that you can start being thankful for the little things like health, food, roof over your head, clothes on your back. Bet I gave you one or two things to be thankful for. BTW I like your poyo.

1 Like

Recipe, recipe, Can I have the recipe?

I can totally be thankful for utterly broken health, having an allergy that cuts me off from most affordable foods, living in a house where my health is decreasing, and clothes from the local church, yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m not ungrateful; logically, I know it could be worse. I also know it could be better. Particularly if I didnā€™t have a condition that is proving resistant to treatments, that makes me focus on the negatives and expect failure even when it isnā€™t logical, because it overrules my emotional responses. Itā€™s not a funk; itā€™s a disease, a condition based in the fact that my hormones went significantly awry, plus bad PTSD from living through a traumatic childhood.

I can tell you that Iā€™m rather ungrateful when people approach a subject they donā€™t know with that attitude, because it can set off an episode for many others who are afflicted by mental illness when they see people being dismissive of their condition - that attitude in the general public is one of the many factors in why many people are disinclined towards help that could improve or even save their lives.

Did you want real world stone soup (which I do actually have somewhere), or a mod to add it to Stonehearth?

1 Like

\

Yes there is oneā€¦:triumph: Churches are great for helping people in need. I am sorry you have had such a traumatic childhood. Many people do have many allergies. I know of some of them that have to take shots every spring and fall just to counteract them from hay fever to the trees budding outside and food allergies from gluten to peanuts and finding foods that doesnā€™t give anaphylactic reaction.

I think hormones at the bane of everyoneā€¦ I bet you are more frustrated than anything when it comes to them especially when you are dealing with PTSD. With this I do expect many negative thoughts and feelings. I bet you want to yell ā€œstupid hormonesā€ The local church that you got the clothes from is probably praying for you. I think PTSD is hard within itself. Do you have a therapy group you can go to so you have people who have similar problems that can help you out when needed? Maybe it can help. (just a thought) The general public (me included) does not understand the ins and outs or the nuances of this condition. :hugs:

On a happier subject:
If you were not here, we would not get to see your great mods and play with them. You do a fantastic job with them. I would like to see the stone poyo :heart_eyes: and the stone poyo soup in a mod sometime. :yum:

1 Like