Happy Halloween 2013

http://www.aldiko.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/halloween3tt9.gif

Happy Halloween you guys! I just wanted to make this topic to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and I thought if any one had anything spooky or frightening like a scary story or maybe some qubicle creations they wanted to tell or show off they could show it here. BOO!!! Ha ha, You should have seen the look on your face :stuck_out_tongue:

:skull: :ghost: I could only find these two SPOOKY emotes, I challenge everyone else to find more!

5 Likes

Happy Halloween indeed! Hereā€™s hoping the kids get to head out this eveningā€¦ Itā€™s been raining like the end of days here in Houstonā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Happy Halloween to you too !
(even though we all know itā€™s a commercial and unnecessary holiday yada yada)

Oh dear you forgot the most obvious emote :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Allow me and my bro Devin to wish you a very Deadly Halloween!

Iā€™m the one on the left

5 Likes

More Crouch
The Trick is in the Posture!

Who is the guy dressed as a covenant and who is the other guy @Vince5754

unless im mistaken, @Vince5754 is on the left (our left)ā€¦ :smile:

that other dude just happened to be walking by, and decided to strike a poseā€¦

[quote=ā€œSteveAdamo, post:2, topic:3419, full:trueā€]Itā€™s been raining like the end of days here in Houstonā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Donā€™t know if you are an Ogre fan but Steve Jackson just lost his house to flooding. May all you souls be safe in Texas and anywhere else you might be tonight.

1 Like

thanks for the well wishes! it looks like the cats have stopped, and we only have a downpour of dogs at this pointā€¦

if the weatherman can be trusted though, weā€™ll be good right around 6 or 7 this eveningā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

Prepare to be spooked.

Halloween is my favorite holiday, but nobody ever celebrates it with me ):

2 Likes

Does that include me?

Me and my friend Dr.Qwak (You will know him if you have been on the minecraft server recently) are thoroughly spooked

1 Like

I donā€™t play Minecraft. I may have said it or not, but I like the concept, not the game.

But Iā€™m glad your super-spooped

Happy Halloween everyone :jack_o_lantern:

Thatā€™s like asking," If the penguin can flyā€¦" It just doesnā€™t work. You know that Steve, I know you know that.

Also @Vince5754 nice. Iā€™m in awe.

1 Like

you are absolutely correctā€¦ i blame my sugar addled inner child for being overly optimisticā€¦

Indeedā€¦ I was once one ofā€¦ themā€¦ but then I learnedā€¦ the truthā€¦ that nothing canā€¦

What am I going on about, candy is awesome!

it is indeedā€¦ and iā€™ve made myself sick, from all the ā€œpoison testingā€ i performed this eveningā€¦

anything for the kids thoughā€¦

2 Likes

How big is the trick or treat thing nowdays? I remember the scene from E.T. where all the kids are on the streets, fully dressed, walking around with candy bagsā€¦ Is it like that IRL? :smile:

Here in Sweden it is not a big thing, but it happensā€¦ and the kids at the door (very rare though!) have no idea of what they are doing since their parents told them to do it for no obvious reason. Anyway, itā€™s still fun to dress spooky. And the kids love it! We didnā€™t left the house though, also cold and rainy outside here this seasonā€¦ :wink:

But Halloween is a rather popular thing. The younglings here probably think that Halloween is english for our word ā€œAlla Helgons Dagā€ (All Saintā€™s Day), since the only thing people talk about is Halloween :wink:

2 Likes

Absolutelyā€¦ Some of the older kids take advantage of it, but itā€™s worth it to see all the little ones out and aboutā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool :smile:

Over here, the stores are packed with Halloween stuff, they are trying sooo hard to get us into it as well. I guess there is more money to make on Halloween than All Saintā€™s Day :wink: I guess the scene will be different in 10 years.

Considered posting some scary halloween pics of myself, but I donā€™t knowā€¦ Donā€™t have them here at least :blush:

2 Likes