Guards chasing each other arround and starving

Not sure if this is caused by a mod or what. There is an error that pops up on loading.
1532301726896.7z (8.8 MB)

Edit: It’s something to do with the Titan; after defeating him the behavior ceased.

1 Like

I have this issue and I haven’t even completed my Hearth upgrade yet. Hopefully there’s another way to fix it without getting all the way to the Titan

Edit: The only work around I’ve found for this is to have them in separate parties, but this obviously caps out at 4, and it’s exactly efficient. But it’s better than nothing.

Interesting. Do you have Patrol Points mod? I am suspicious of it. That mod has never caused an issue for me in the past but much has changed recently, so I wonder,

BTW, you should upload your save, it may be helpful for them to have another.

1 Like

I had the patrol points mod. I removed it to see if it was the issue, it still persists. I never had any patrol points placed down before removing, so I don’t think it would cause any issues. I’ve since put down new farms/storage areas in order to reset their routes, still doesn’t work. I’ll see if I can discover some more ways to get around it.

1 Like

Thanks for the save!

1 Like