• Nickel Salts :blue_heart:
  • Obsidian Shards :yellow_heart:
  • Raw Obsidian :heart:

Gold Ore

• Obsidian Shards :blue_heart:
  • Raw Obsidian :yellow_heart:

(Edit: I’ve posted this on the OP)

Wonderful, thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

I seem to be experiencing more issues with the glassworks, sorry :frowning_face:
My hearthlings keep taking glass blobs and cooling items and putting them in random chests, but then within a few seconds another will come by and take it back to the proper container.
I also got an error report mentioning “cooling” and “incremental cooling” and now my glass panes won’t actually cool down. They’re stuck in their red hot glowing phase on the annealing rack.

Summary

release-908 (x64)[M]

…ore_dani/services/server/cooling/cooling_service.lua:153: attempt to index local ‘inventory’ (a nil value)

stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘report_error’ radiant/modules/commons.lua:58: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:51> …ore_dani/services/server/cooling/cooling_service.lua:153: in function ‘increment_cooling’ …ore_dani/services/server/cooling/cooling_service.lua:129: in function ‘_on_cooling’ …ore_dani/services/server/cooling/cooling_service.lua:40: in function ‘fn’ radiant/controllers/timer_controller.lua:75: in function ‘fire’ radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:91: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:91> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/commons.lua:67: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:91: in function ‘set_now’ …hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:538: in function ‘_on_event_loop’ …hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:58: in function <…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:57> [C]: ? [C]: in function ‘trigger’ radiant/modules/events.lua:63: in function ‘_update’ radiant/server.lua:66: in function <radiant/server.lua:63>

I don’t know if this is actually related to your mod, but it seemed like a strange coincidence.

About the first thing, that probably happens because these chests must have their filters set to “All”

Unfortunately this is something that is part of the game; when something is set to “All” it will accept all stuffs, even stuffs that have no filters of their own - for example, hot glass filters only appear on annealing forges - to make sure that you can only place them in there - but if you give the “All” filter to any container, it will accept hot glass too. As I mentioned, this is unfortunately something that happens because of how the game/storage works :frowning:

As for the second thing, this seems to be an error caused because a glass piece “cooled” inside a container that it shouldn’t have been in? I’m not quite sure, but it seems to actually not be able to index the inventory local variable which (if I remember correctly) is the inventory of the player_id. I’ll have to investigate I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for the report!

As a temporary fix, you could try not having containers with the “All” tag set up - at least not close to the place where you make glass :smiley:

Looks like I’ll be doing quite a bit of rearranging then :slight_smile:

I have some ideas on how to fix the first one, and if the first issue is fixed the second one would probably not even exist. :smiley:

But that would demand some time ;-;
And I’m currently 99% focused on ACE, so I’m afraid the temporary fix will have to do :flushed: sorry for the inconvenience :forlorn:

I’ve got finals coming up in a couple weeks, so I totally get it. I was planning on redeploying my hearthlings anyway, so we’ll see if that fixes the bug or if I have to start a new game