Game Design Project

I have this project that I’m currently wanting to work on privately, but I talked it over with some friends and they seemed very interested in it as well. The project is very simple, I go through playing video games from the past and record data about the game. For instance I go back and play Mario Bros. After playing it I go into a Google document and write down some information, like what was the iconic part about the game, what made you keep playing, what were the mechanics about and so forth. Then my friends told me I should stream and put the documents live to view so that people who also played or watched me play can have an input.

What do you guys think? Would that be interesting to view?

4 Likes

I think it would be interesting for many but it all comes down to what games you are playing. If they are popular and interesting then people will be into it. If its a small game or low interest then few people will be bother.

I think you should go for it and pick some interesting games :smile:
You streaming on Twitch or YouTube?
I’ll sub when you start it up

Yup this sounds really interesting actually :slight_smile:

Unless it’s really interesting, I don’t think many people would want to sit around reading about a level, just my opinion. But if it’s interesting, then hell it’s a great idea!