Found a usefull tool for modders

I just found a tool to easily eplace words in mulitple files. I thoughd id share it with you guys maybe it is of use for you 2 ^^

http://findandreplace.io

And its free ^^

1 Like

Hi! Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior grep? :innocent:

1 Like

Stonehearth doesn’t run on Linux, and using cygwin is like attaching a third wheel to a fish. I do all my coding, both for SH and professional stuff, using Atom. If it doesn’t include the exact functionality you need, there are hundreds of thousands of packages for it that will help you customize it in whatever way you do want. That said, mass replacing strings within a folder, or a number of files, comes out of the box with Atom.

4 Likes

Well i am not that experienced with programms that are on the market so thx for this one and if anyone has more i would be happy to hear about it :smiley:

1 Like

Preach, brotha!

1 Like

And here’s me with notepad++, lol

1 Like

currently using sublime text editor for the manual editing and i use SHED from time to time.

SciTE has find-and-replace in mutliple files, as does Sublime, as does Visual Studio (Code), as does probably any decent IDE/text editor. I think a dedicated tool for such purposes is a complete waste.