Changes:

• New items:
    Added aquarium and fish hanging as decorations
    Added colorful fish and nemo as rare fishing loot
    Updated old fish model with small random varieties
    A few special items will be considered an attraction by travellers

Bug Fixes:

• Geomancer:
    His surface summon stone will now summon green grass as expected instead of yellow sand.
    He now got proper stones for yellow sand.

• Fishing:
    Will not error anymore when fishing at level 1.

• Missing jobs:
    Will not error anymore when the mod tries to look for a job (carpenter, fisher, geomancer) that the current kingdom does not have in its job tree.

• Leaks:
    Fixed memory leak that would happen when fishing was interrupted.
    Fixed destroying buildings resulting in pieces of the dock used in it getting stuck in the terrain.

Unless more bugs appear, this will be the last update for a while. For now, I’m going to focus on something else.

It have been a long time since I play stonehearth last time,I really like this biome so I choose archipelago ofcurse,when i see new landmark on my island I fell like… WoooooooW!!!That is awesome
When I first see that mob appear in my island(I know this is not mod’s addon),I was thinking…that…is there gonna to have a valcano in archipelago?

The mod actually have a volcano in its files for more than 2 years now :stuck_out_tongue: It was intended to spawn rocks and minerals from time to time (to overcome the lack of mountain in the old generation), and would have a role in a specific step in the biome campaign.
At the time, it didn’t worked. It was twice the size limit allowed to spawn in the map.
Plans changed and there is no need to spawn rocks anymore, so I dropped it. Maybe I can renew it later with the new landmarks mechanics.