Fisher Job 🐟 + Archipelago Biome

Ahh, ok. May I recommend trying: 1811461345

I know there’s still lots of hills, but it does have a good amount of green, I think

For me is not enough.

I was thinking about learning FontForge and SH logo font seems like a thing to try for a beginner because the letters are relatively simple. Stay tuned, I’ll try it when the exams are over.

More recipe suggestions (yes I love to cook lol - plus trying to help think of ideas with the ingredients in the mod :smiley: )

Coconut Papaya Smoothie (1 coconut 1 papaya - cook level 1)
Boiled coconut (1 coconut in cauldron - cook level 1)
Coconut crab bisque (1 coconut 1 crab in cauldron - cook level 2)
Coconut papaya cookies (1 coconut 1 papaya 1 flour 1 egg in oven - cook level 3)
Crab Salad (1 papaya 1 crab 1 herb (flower) - cook level 3)
Crab bake (2 crab 1 corn 1 turnip (because we don’t have potatoes) 1 carrot in oven - cook level 4)
Herb crusted fish (1 fish 1 flour 1 herb (flower) in oven - cook level 5)

If I was artistic I would try to make icons for these - what programme do you use? I may try anyway lol

By icons, I think what you mean are models :slightly_smiling_face:?
You can use voxel editors such as MagicaVoxel or VoxelShop, they are free.

But if you really meant icons, you can pretty much use any 2d graphic software, and just look-up icons for the preferred dimensions on the game’s folder.

Archipelago has no unique herbs nor bushes, so a hybrid like a hibiscus bush would be nice.

A couple of errors are popping up:

release-783 (x64)[M]
@stonehearth/ai/actions/follow_path_action.lua:52: (15278218 archipelago_biome:critters:crab) cannot follow path because it is not a child of the root entity; parent = (2782872 archipelago_biome:gizmos:crab_trap)
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:230: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/ai/actions/follow_path_action.lua:52: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/follow_path_action.lua:42>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/services/server/tasks/task_action.lua:196: in function <stonehearth/services/server/tasks/task_action.lua:193>

[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:515: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

release-783 (x64)[M]
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:560: (15278218 archipelago_biome:critters:crab) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <cannot follow path because entity is not a child of the root entity (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:230: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:560: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Oooh then we could have hibiscus tea, fancy

I don’t care for it much, but it sure is fancy. I think I’m sold, now Bruno has to add this :stuck_out_tongue:

hibisus.qb (28.2 KB)

Colouring probably needs some adjustment, came out a bit cactusy…

Switch out a pink for a purple? Maybe yellow and orange with a red center, somethin’ different from the other flowers we get in game. There are so many choices for coloring, but I like this one too. :jubilant: If the shape is givin’ ya cactus maybe a lil more V shaped unless ya wanted to make em extra like the manicured lollipop style hibiscus. Great job regardless!!

Give it a woody stem and lift the main body off the ground a bit might help.

I think that the cactus vibe is partly because it’s a ball – perhaps a more stretched/rectangular/rounded-oblong shape would help make it more like a hedge/bush?

So I decided to modify the berry bush a bit and ended up with this:
hibiscus

Ah, so it’s a bush with… uh… nipples!

Whoops, haven’t thought of that… Remember you have to attract the bees somehow.
But that voxel is mandatory, I don’t know of any hibiscus species with short pistil.

Here’s the conservative version using same size and flower shape as vanilla plants:
hibiscus2

This is my favorit ^.-

LOL I kinda like the taller one for variety. Nice job on the conservative one though. :laughing:

This has probably already been explained, but why is the item for the Fisher a talisman and not e.g. a fishing rod?

The items which are used to promote a Hearthling to any job are categorized as “talismans.” So a Wooden Sword is a talisman, so is the Trapper’s Knife, and so on.