I had skipped one update here in the discourse (only had it on steam), this report should cover both the last skipped update and the current one.
Through Steam Workshop, or at the first post.
- Ace landmarks added
- Seaweed is now harvestable by anyone, not only the fisher
- All crops (even from ace) now have a prefered season in the archipelago too (either dry or wet season)
- Ace recipes about fish moved around to match “tropical and seafood” categories
- Removed option to craft raft. It is now spawned in the campaign only.
- Added korean translation (thanks [KOR] yun2526)
- Fixed waves out of the water
- Fixed floating tree in the crab island
- Fixed floating trees when they clipped through another object at world gen. Also better performance with simpler hitboxes.
- Fixed bug of rabbits drinking coconut
- Fixed visual customizations not being applied to the select map screen.
- Fixed dragonborn landmark to adapt to the biome.
- Fixed landmarks and critters appearing at wrong terrains or elevations.
- Fixed skull caves not having a treasure chest in peaceful mode.
- Fixed turtle shield misaligned.
- Fixed hibiscus plants not having the option to store it.
Editted for a new update:
- Linked fishing data to the fisher_description.json file, allowing individual kingdoms to have their own fishing loot
- Added 4th level perk for the fisher
- Fixed crab traps being locked/unusable after save and reload
- Fixed invisible object (fish) sold by merchants