Error when designing new building

Summary:
Got me an error when i wanted to place a roof. Haven’t had this one for a long time
Steps to reproduce:

1. make the build,
  2. place roof
  3. get error

Expected Results:
roof being placed
Actual Results:
no roof being placed
Notes:
release-552 (x64)stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:732: assertion failed!stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:732: in function ‘create_edge_loop_for_wall’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:740: in function ‘create_edge_loop_for_wall’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:819: in function ‘calculate_roof_shape_around_walls’
…th/services/client/build_editor/grow_roof_editor.lua:116: in function ‘_compute_roof_region’
…th/services/client/build_editor/grow_roof_editor.lua:78: in function ‘fn’
…ces/client/selection/entity_or_location_selector.lua:233: in function ‘_get_selected_entity’
…ces/client/selection/entity_or_location_selector.lua:269: in function ‘_on_mouse_event’
…nehearth/services/client/selection/selector_base.lua:115: in function ‘_mouse_cb’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_capture.lua:49: in function ‘_dispatch’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:55: in function ‘_dispatch_input’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:12: in function <stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:11>

Attachments:

roof issue.zip (10.9 KB)
Version Number and Mods in use:
alpha 16 stable 552 version, debug tools als enige mod.
System Information:

Thanks @Doc_Brano!
Do you the template and/or save from this?

template is below the screenshot, its from that exact point. It not only has issue with placing roof on the edge there but also on the larger openings on top. Changed slope, direction and hight but no change but the same error

Oke so i ordered my villagers to start building it after i did the roofs by hand. They started off full power, made some overkill on scaffolting and then half way just stopt.

multi house.zip (21.4 KB)

Savefile is to big to upload :frowning: Perhaps the double walls would present issues. Almost ready for [A16/A17] The buildings my hearthlings will not build (round 2!)

1 Like

Nice roman style house :slight_smile:

2 Likes