Error in mount_component

develop-2960 (x64)
No matching overload found, candidates: void __add(lua_State*,Point3 const&,Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/components/mount/mount_component.lua:91: in function ‘mount’
…ai/actions/sleeping/sleep_in_bed_adjacent_action.lua:44: in function <…ai/actions/sleeping/sleep_in_bed_adjacent_action.lua:35>
[C]: in function ‘run’
…tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:143: in function <…tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:141>

[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:541: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Got another weird error. I’m not sure it’s related, but a mod could probably tell me.

develop-2924 (x64)
No matching overload found, candidates: void __add(lua_State*,Point3 const&,Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
…ai/actions/sleeping/sleep_in_bed_adjacent_action.lua:44: in function <…ai/actions/sleeping/sleep_in_bed_adjacent_action.lua:35>
…tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:143: in function <…tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:141>

stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:540: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:524>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:524: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>

PS. Is there an easier way for me to get these errors to you guys without spamming up the forums?

Hi @Reyjakai. I think there’s no simpler way to get these errors to the devs. The crash reporter only sends information if you have a crash. These errors are more frequent than crashes, if they were sent automatically it would be a chaos given the amount of players we are.
We don’t mind spamming the forum with bug reports :slight_smile:

For these errors we need the context. It’s easier to figure out why it’s failing on those functions in the code when we know what was going on in the game when they happened.

In this case, it looks like it’s the aoe attack you mention what is failing. For the last one, seems there was some problem when a hearthling was trying to sleep on a bed. I think the mount function is also used for chairs, but the trace says “sleep_in_bed_adjacent_action” so it’s not related to the other ones.

Thanks for reporting!

Any info on what was happening in game when the error popped, @Hieronymous ?

It refers to the sleep in bed action, if you have any hint on how to reproduce it, it’d be useful for the devs. Maybe it has to do with beds not being accesible?

Edit: aha, I knew I read that message somewhere else. Merged here since it didn’t belong much on the report where it was.

Just moving beds around.

1 Like

another engine error, I think this occurred when I removed a bed that a hearthling was sleeping in.

develop-2972 (x64)
stack traceback:

stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:541: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525: in function '_thread_main’