No matching overload found, candidates: Point3 get_standable_point (lua_State*,Physics&,Point3 const&)

I got this error on day 3. I’m not sure what it is. I have screenshot and error.

The error

develop-2807 (x64)
No matching overload found, candidates: Point3 get_standable_point(lua_State*,Physics&,Point3 const&) Point3 get_standable_point(lua_State*,Physics&,custom [class std::weak_ptr<class radiant::om::Entity>],Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'get_standable_point'
	radiant/modules/terrain.lua:68: in function 'place_entity'
	...th/ai/actions/pickup_placed_item_adjacent_action.lua:66: in function <...th/ai/actions/pickup_placed_item_adjacent_action.lua:38>
	[C]: ?
	[C]: in function 'run'
	...tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:143: in function <...tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:141>
	stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:500: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:485>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:485: in function '_thread_main'
	stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:212: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:209>
	stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:209: in function 'f'
	radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

screenshot. The silk weed flower selected is the one that was placed after getting the error.

2 Likes
develop-2807 (x64)
No matching overload found, candidates: Point3 get_standable_point(lua_State*,Physics&,Point3 const&) Point3 get_standable_point(lua_State*,Physics&,custom [class std::weak_ptr<class radiant::om::Entity>],Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
	...th/ai/actions/pickup_placed_item_adjacent_action.lua:66: in function <...th/ai/actions/pickup_placed_item_adjacent_action.lua:38>
	...tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:143: in function <...tonehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.lua:141>
	stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:500: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:485>
	stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:212: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:209>

I think I’ve had this happen too.

Paging @Albert and @yshan

I got a second one like that but its a bit different

develop-2807 (x64)
co-routine failed: No matching overload found, candidates: custom [double] distance_to(Point3 const&,Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'distance_to'
	...er/controllers/util/choose_location_outside_town.lua:109: in function 'visit_point'
	...er/controllers/util/choose_location_outside_town.lua:142: in function '_try_finding_location_thread'
	...er/controllers/util/choose_location_outside_town.lua:86: in function 'f'

What was going in-game, do you remember?

I had a lot of moving place items ( vaults)
and different mining places

there were farmers working and things being hauled

1 Like

I just got this error. Unfortunately it doesn’t reappear when loading the save, so not sure how much help it would be.

As with @Fralee, the most immediate thing I was doing when the error appeared was moving a bunch of wild silkweed. Additionally, in the background I had 2 footman patrolling, 3 farmers farming, and 2 weaver, 2 mason, 1 carpenter, 1 cook, and 1 blacksmith crafting.

there is a new bug that popped up with the ability of moving wild bushes and plants.
if your Hearthling is moving a wild item and gets disturbed fomr its task ( town alert, being attacked, fleeing ) they item gets dropped them moved into the stockpile and you cant place it back.
I have a few items that are ‘being moved’ ( the clear outline were you want the item to be placed ) but nothing is being moved into that place

2 Likes

aha! i knew i had seen this error before.

so the cause has to do with moving stuff/silkweed i guess…

That would explain why I had a snare trap on a stockpile…

I’ve also had items dropped that were not put back into the stockpile, and I had to manually place them again elsewhere.
Maybe we should make a separate report for this.

@Fralee already did :wink:

1 Like

Was moving some clay beds around and got an error… They were also mining so that could have done it too… anyways here is the error

develop-2807 (x64)No matching overload found, candidates: Point3 get_standable_point(lua_State*,Physics&,Point3 const&) Point3 get_standable_point(lua_State*,Physics&,custom [class std::weak_ptr<class radiant::om::Entity>],Point3 const&)stack traceback:

Summary:

This one looked quite nasty so I thought id share.

develop-2820 (x64)
stack traceback:
	stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:532: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:517>
	radiant/modules/common.lua:232: in function 'xpcall'
	stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:517: in function '_thread_main'
	stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
	radiant/modules/common.lua:232: in function 'xpcall'
	stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function 'f'

Steps to reproduce:

1. It happened whilst moving berry bush’s, Not sure if its connected.

Expected Results: N/A

Actual Results: N/A

Notes: N/A

Attachments: N/A

Version Number and Mods in use: Alpha 14 develop-2820 (x64)

System Information: Windows 7 64Bit 16G RAM,CPU = Intel i5 3.30GHz. GPU = 2048 ATI Radeon Sapphire 7870

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Co-routine failed: No matching overload found, candidates: custom [double] distance_to(Point3 const&,Point3 const&)

Also encountered another one on the same save that randomly popped up.

release-519 (x64)
stack traceback:
	stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:518>
	radiant/modules/common.lua:234: in function 'xpcall'
	stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:518: in function '_thread_main'
	stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
release-523 (x64)
stack traceback:
	stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:518>

I saw the same error appear today when moving stone benches around a water fountain. Original save was from 523, so maybe I need to start fresh. :frowning:

release-524 (x64)
stack traceback:

other engine error when picking up one of berry bush. ( moving em )

release-524 (x64)
No matching overload found, candidates: Point3 get_standable_point(lua_State*,Physics&,Point3 const&)
Point3 get_standable_point(lua_State*,Physics&,custom [class std::weak_ptr<class radiant::om::Entity>],Point3 const&)
stack traceback:

Hello, i was playing and suddely this appered.

release-524 (x64)
stack traceback:

day 10, the game still runs fine.

hey there @CFile, welcome to the discourse :smile:

i just merged your thread over here as they are the same error. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like