Engine error in RenewableResourceNodeComponent _update_renew_timer

I had all crafters working to fill orders, farmers and shepards al working and was in the process of designing a building…but the error seems unrelated to any of it. Seems more likely to be related to the transition between day and night because it was 1 tick past nightfall when the error occured. (guessing, probably wrong lol)
System: win10 home premium
intel core i7 @ 2.4GHz
12GB RAM
Nvidia GT650M w/1GB GRAM

<develop-2611 (x64)
…earth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.luac:83: invalid duration passed to calendar set timer, “-3”
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/events.luac:44: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:41>
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…earth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.luac:83: in function ‘_create_timer’
…earth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.luac:59: in function ‘set_timer’
…resource_node/renewable_resource_node_component.luac:100: in function ‘fn’
radiant/modules/events.luac:55: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:54>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.luac:54: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.luac:72: in function ‘_fire_async_triggers’
radiant/modules/events.luac:82: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.luac:19: in function <radiant/server.luac:17>>

stonehearth.log (250.9 KB)

1 Like

Paging @sdee, could this be campaign related?

1 Like

Some renewable resource node (like a berry bush) is for some reason, sending the calendar mangled data. Any repro conditions appreciated!

1 Like

Hey Stephanie. There’s nothing more I can really add to the description. I wasn’t making use of berry bushes or any other renewing resource other than the famed items (crops, animals, trees) and I’m not even sure where any natural renewable resources were on the map. :confused: