Endless Legends (pre-acces)

I bought it too and it is a pretty good game. I like the customization of the units, the look of the game and the stories.

I looked at this early on, but missed it the first time aroundā€¦ might just have to nab itā€¦ thanks!

as for endless, is it scifi or fantasyā€¦ or both?

More fantasy than sci-fi. Actually it is a bit of sci-fi fantasy. They still fight with sword and bow.But it is not your typical fantasy with dwarfs, elves and such.

1 Like

@SteveAdamo imagine the human race (and others) 3000 years from now if we never discovered gunpowder or steam power. Itā€™s a sci-fantasy, really, with a little more fantasy, but some scifi elements mixed in.

1 Like

So. The question. Should I buy it?

i know iā€™m awfully swayed nowā€¦ was watching some of PANCZASUā€™s letā€™s play seriesā€¦

shouldnā€™t you be finishing your dissertation though? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I HAVE TOO MANY WORDS TO WRITE. NOT ENOUGH TIME. SEND HELP.

3 Likes

I was super excited when I saw this on steam too. Iā€™d heard about it before but sorta forgot / assumed it would be much later. Endless Space was (in my opinion) significantly better than Civ 5, coming in at 65 steam hours vs Civā€™s 57 hours. The gameplay variations youā€™ll get with Endless series are more diverse than Civ or Age of Wonders. Iā€™ve replayed Endless Space several times and enjoyed it each time, but with the new Civ 5 I never did that.

Iā€™ve read the forum on steam and it sounds like the game is really good currently, however it is all about combat at the moment. It will have to be rounded out as time goes on.

deceiver! ā€¦ its 66% offā€¦ :smile:

man, that game looks so incredibly chaotic!

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s a helluva lot of fun in a tiny, easy-to-play package.

Just bought the founders pack, although Iā€™ve got no intention (so long as my will holds out) of playing the early access. Iā€™ve done that with games and at first itā€™s awesome, but then it seems to make the final version much less exciting.

Yes, it does tend to do that to games. However, itā€™s a pretty good feeling as well when youā€™ve played a game, enjoyed it, somewhat forgotten about it, and a month or two later, you come back and are surprised at all the changes.

1 Like

as opposed to starting a new thread just for the mention, hereā€™s another 4x game, that just went on sale on Steamā€¦ iā€™m sure most of you junkies have already heard of it? :smile:

Eador: Masters of the Broken World

edit: on a related note, Endless Legends is 25% offā€¦

Yeah. So I caved right away and have since played 15 hours on my steam profile of Endless Legend :slight_smile: worth it.

2 Likes