Ektafiâ Lore and Technological Advances

Introduction

Alright, I understand that we’re not really sure what’s going to be in the game on release, so I thought I’d make a mod that adds ruins to the game that are used for different abilities, advantages, and adversaries. These advantages include an entirely new professional tech trees for the Ektafiâ Warriors. Presenting Ektafiâ Lore.

Ekthafiâ Alphabet

Disregard the top of portion, those are the emphasis marked version of the "vowels"
Left to Right

Et, Ohn, Etha, Ikam, Uthr, Yim, Ahm, Kame, Tun, Pam, Nuhg, Mehn, Rhir, Behm, Don, Thur

The Tech Tree

Footsoldier

This is the starting unit in the Tech Tree, it is made by giving a waraxe to a basic guard. This unit turns into either the berserker or the swordsman. Has a bonus against shields.

** Berserker**

This is the starting unit for the berserker tree, it is made by giving a scroll of Hodr to a Footsoldier. This unit is promoted into a Windstorm Berserker.It deals double damage when below 50% health and a bonus against shields.

Windkin

This is the last unit in the berserker tree, it is promoted by given a scroll of Windkin to a berserker. This unit deals 4x damage when below 50% health and a bonus against shields

Swordsman

This unit is the first unit in the Swordsman tree, it is made by giving a driftwood shield to a Footsoldier. This unit is promoted into a Thane. It takes 25% less damage and deals a bonus 25% against magic users and unarmored units.

Thane

This unit is the final unit in the Swordsman tree, it is promoted by giving a Legendary Sword to a Swordsman. It takes 50% less damage and deals a bonus 50% damage against magic users and unarmored units.

The Concept

The idea behind this mod is to add an exploration system that allows the player to create rare units that can assist them in improving and protecting their town. You will start the game like any other game, but when you spawn in, the game will randomly generate ruins for the player to explore. The first step to using the mod is to create a torch through the carpenter. Then you need to promote a worker to an explorer. Then queue an explorer to explore one of the ruins. The game will select a random item that used to promote a worker.

Awesome! Looks great and I like the concept! Have you already started creating the mod? or just the models? :slight_smile:

I … er … wow! nice work @sw0rdnshadow1! very fleshed out class tree and linguistics as well?! :clap:

looking forward to seeing more of this… good luck!

Right now I’m working on the models so that I can commit solely to the coding part of the mod later. So to answer your question, I have not started on the code yet, but rather working through the models first.

Do all of them have the same face like that? Even the women?

No, the womens’ beards are far much much bigger.