Devolant's Twitch Live Feedback Thread

Golden that’s a good idea. So the Rotten food doesn’t cause an appeal loss if it’s inside of a container? Interesting… I’ve been looking into using containers heavily due to the appeal loss of just general storage zoning. It’s… really bad. lol

Stream is live, let’s play with the Appeal system :smile:

That idea was a solid one, it helped with a lot of storage. Essentially all raw materials, I was placing into crates to nullify the appeal impact. It’s a new way of playing, that’s for sure and I can’t wait to see the rest of their changes they push. :smiley:

2 Likes

I would love to see more diverse storage options. I’m a huge Dwarf Fortress/Gnomoria fan, and being able to split storage selection options down to specifics of plants, foods, and resources as well as setting priorities would be hella nice.

Want to be able to place herbs in a container specifically for my Herbalist house :crying_cat_face:

If you use the Better Storage mod ( [Mod] Better Storage v1.0 [A22+] ), you can choose to make containers that hold specific items, such as flowers/herbs. :jubilant:

That is one of my favorite mods.

Also, as far as I know, you can use it in a saved game, but you must reset each container the first time you start that game.

1 Like

Oooh very nice :slight_smile: Ty

release-771 (x64)[M]
@stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:141: scaffolding listeners are not nil on destroy of scaffolding project volume. This is actually okay on shut down
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:230: in function ‘verify’
…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:141: in function <…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:138>
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:139: in function <…earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:136>
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:131: in function <…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:117>
[C]: in function 'destroy_entity’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:89: in function 'destroy_entity’
stonehearth/stonehearth_common.lua:32: in function 'destroy_child_entities’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:83: in function ‘cleanup_entity’

stonehearth/stonehearth_common.lua:52: in function 'destroy_entity_forms’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:84: in function 'cleanup_entity’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:146: in function <stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:145>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:145: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:251>

What did I do?! D:

I found the issue. Everytime you replace the dirty of a goblin base that has disappeared, it treats the action like a building placement and since it was on the coast line… the AI created a ladder in the water that I hadn’t seen. So this was related to that lol

1 Like

I think there’s something definitely wrong here… That does not look like an Inn Sign

1 Like

release-771 (x64)[M]
…arth/services/client/selection/selection_service.lua:80: attempt to index local ‘blueprint’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…arth/services/client/selection/selection_service.lua:80: in function ‘floor_xz_region_support_filter’
…arth/services/client/selection/selection_service.lua:163: in function ‘_find_support_filter_fn’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:330: in function ‘filter_fn’
…nehearth/services/client/selection/selector_util.lua:23: in function ‘get_selected_brick’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:305: in function ‘_get_brick_at’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:531: in function ‘_on_mouse_event’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:842: in function '_mouse_cb’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_capture.lua:55: in function '_dispatch’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:70: in function '_dispatch_input’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:12: in function <stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:11>

@moderators maybe this is linked to the current building system. I figured i’d would post this along with what I was doing at the time. I may even clip it to give you a better idea. I’m building with Slabs and such to make my own bridge. I think a clip will suffice a better look at it though…

http://puu.sh/yZBrd/53135f088f.jpg I don’t think the new patch to wolves is working as intended either lol. It seems their ears are a bit unstable :smirk:

2 Likes
Wolf Ear problem

http://puu.sh/yZCDC/537fd8e51f.jpg Two handed weapons with shields? Hidden stats or just broken?

Really hoping they can stabilize the game with the higher hearthling count. It feels so good to build up to 50, but the game just doesn’t like it at all lol

Is there a mod that eliminates the empty areas of farming plots so I don’t have to make single rows anymore?

@Wharp’s mod got you covered :wink:.

You can also check other mods on Wharp’s modding corner:

Hope that helps and drop a like on the mod thread. Enjoy :blush:!

1 Like

tyvm. Sorry I haven’t popped in again in the last couple weeks. I was sick, then there was work… and then Black Desert consumed me for a bit! Lol. I’ve been all over the place with my time. I appreciate the mod share and I’ll definitely check them out. I look forward to getting back to streaming some Stonehearth again!

We’re firing the thread back up, full steam ahead while we push into A24.2 Unstable! There will be crashes! There will be bugs! But there will always be fun and chill where Stonehearth is involved. :slight_smile:

release-798 (x64)[M]
:aborted_frame:radiant_policy_rethrow
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:53: in function ‘report_traceback’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:581: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:578>
[C]: in function ‘fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:346: in function ‘private_msg’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:543: in function ‘_dispatch_messages’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:403: in function ‘suspend’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:445: in function ‘sleep_realtime’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:551: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:73: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499: in function ‘_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:73: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

@moderators Random bug popped up. Don’t know what could have caused it. D: Hope you guys can decipher something from this

Also want to make the suggestion for a gather plant button, so instead gathering all, you could have a select area of wooded areas for aesthetic purposes and be able to just click drag all the plant life while leaving the trees untouched. Just a thought :smiley:

1 Like