Devolant's Twitch Live Feedback Thread [A23 Gameplay, Story Mode]

release-771 (x64)[M]
@stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:141: scaffolding listeners are not nil on destroy of scaffolding project volume. This is actually okay on shut down
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:230: in function ‘verify’
…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:141: in function <…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:138>
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:139: in function <…earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:136>
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:131: in function <…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:117>
[C]: in function 'destroy_entity’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:89: in function 'destroy_entity’
stonehearth/stonehearth_common.lua:32: in function 'destroy_child_entities’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:83: in function ‘cleanup_entity’

stonehearth/stonehearth_common.lua:52: in function 'destroy_entity_forms’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:84: in function 'cleanup_entity’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:146: in function <stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:145>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:145: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:251>

What did I do?! D:

I found the issue. Everytime you replace the dirty of a goblin base that has disappeared, it treats the action like a building placement and since it was on the coast line… the AI created a ladder in the water that I hadn’t seen. So this was related to that lol

I think there’s something definitely wrong here… That does not look like an Inn Sign

release-771 (x64)[M]
…arth/services/client/selection/selection_service.lua:80: attempt to index local ‘blueprint’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…arth/services/client/selection/selection_service.lua:80: in function ‘floor_xz_region_support_filter’
…arth/services/client/selection/selection_service.lua:163: in function ‘_find_support_filter_fn’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:330: in function ‘filter_fn’
…nehearth/services/client/selection/selector_util.lua:23: in function ‘get_selected_brick’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:305: in function ‘_get_brick_at’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:531: in function ‘_on_mouse_event’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:842: in function '_mouse_cb’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_capture.lua:55: in function '_dispatch’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:70: in function '_dispatch_input’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:12: in function <stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:11>

@moderators maybe this is linked to the current building system. I figured i’d would post this along with what I was doing at the time. I may even clip it to give you a better idea. I’m building with Slabs and such to make my own bridge. I think a clip will suffice a better look at it though…

http://puu.sh/yZBrd/53135f088f.jpg I don’t think the new patch to wolves is working as intended either lol. It seems their ears are a bit unstable :smirk:

Wolf Ear problem

http://puu.sh/yZCDC/537fd8e51f.jpg Two handed weapons with shields? Hidden stats or just broken?

Really hoping they can stabilize the game with the higher hearthling count. It feels so good to build up to 50, but the game just doesn’t like it at all lol

Is there a mod that eliminates the empty areas of farming plots so I don’t have to make single rows anymore?

@Wharp’s mod got you covered :wink:.

You can also check other mods on Wharp’s modding corner:

Hope that helps and drop a like on the mod thread. Enjoy :blush:!