Devolant's Twitch Live Feedback Thread

They weren’t lying when they said they were launching it unstable on unstable! WEW. Building is like completely busted for me now. They’ll start building and then stop and error out, forgetting the building they started on even exists.

Nothing else too troubling about this version other than this building bug. Solution found has been to delete building and start over. Sometimes causes them to forget to remove scaffolding as well.

The Priority system you guys have in is cool but I really wish I had more control over it, it’s interesting though. I can definitely see how the game will grow even more as these systems mature. So far, I love it :slight_smile:

release-765 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:560: (7960 Helen Boltoose) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <destination (283011 stonehearth:decoration:firepit_seat) is no longer valid at start. filter description: find lit fire (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:230: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:560: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

No clue what this is pertaining to. Will continue playing to see if anything is busted.

OH MY GOD @moderators

https://gyazo.com/0f0e412c65af851a21bdfbf590fc053f

I’m 24 hearthlings in and on the Red Kiln Story arc.

Welp, this is why they call it ‘unstable’. Thanks for testing and providing your log data. :slight_smile:

Oh definitely LOL. I had been playing for several hours as well. From Conception to the 24 Hearthling mark. But I did reload a few times

1 Like

Definitely looking forward to some Stonehearth in the new year. Wish I could have gotten some in on new years, too bad the Flu has had other plans Q_Q

So far so good with my little town here since I decided to start one off stream http://puu.sh/yUzF9/277bfe2fa1.jpg

If only there was a way to remove rotten food, similar to a ladder without having to select the clear tool to hard remove it. That -30 appeal hurts. Before it was just clutter in my stockpiles but if it’s going to be a detriment to my gameplay, it’s going to have to be easily removed without using a tool that can accidentally destroy other things. D: @moderators

I believe rotten food dissappears after a while on its own. I’ve seen in the rotten_egg.json that there is a part of code about decay, so that is the evidence. I still understand what you mean, you want to do something about it right away.

@nikosthefan Maybe we’ll see something if we say something. Adding a removal button similar to that of ladders can’t be too difficult but all in due time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be kinda fun if there was some compost to reuse the rotten food there and with it boost farming:)

2 Likes

I always put my food items in chests, so that it doesn’t affect the appeal for nearby hearthlings. While this does take up spaces in those chests, it is only temporary and not that much.

Golden that’s a good idea. So the Rotten food doesn’t cause an appeal loss if it’s inside of a container? Interesting… I’ve been looking into using containers heavily due to the appeal loss of just general storage zoning. It’s… really bad. lol

Stream is live, let’s play with the Appeal system :smile:

That idea was a solid one, it helped with a lot of storage. Essentially all raw materials, I was placing into crates to nullify the appeal impact. It’s a new way of playing, that’s for sure and I can’t wait to see the rest of their changes they push. :smiley:

2 Likes

I would love to see more diverse storage options. I’m a huge Dwarf Fortress/Gnomoria fan, and being able to split storage selection options down to specifics of plants, foods, and resources as well as setting priorities would be hella nice.

Want to be able to place herbs in a container specifically for my Herbalist house :crying_cat_face:

If you use the Better Storage mod ( [Mod] Better Storage v1.0 [A22+] ), you can choose to make containers that hold specific items, such as flowers/herbs. :jubilant:

That is one of my favorite mods.

Also, as far as I know, you can use it in a saved game, but you must reset each container the first time you start that game.

1 Like

Oooh very nice :slight_smile: Ty