Devolant's Twitch Live Feedback Thread

Oooh very nice :slight_smile: Ty

release-771 (x64)[M]
@stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:141: scaffolding listeners are not nil on destroy of scaffolding project volume. This is actually okay on shut down
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:230: in function ‘verify’
…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:141: in function <…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:138>
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:139: in function <…earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:136>
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:131: in function <…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:117>
[C]: in function 'destroy_entity’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:89: in function 'destroy_entity’
stonehearth/stonehearth_common.lua:32: in function 'destroy_child_entities’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:83: in function ‘cleanup_entity’

stonehearth/stonehearth_common.lua:52: in function 'destroy_entity_forms’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:84: in function 'cleanup_entity’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:146: in function <stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:145>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:145: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:251>

What did I do?! D:

I found the issue. Everytime you replace the dirty of a goblin base that has disappeared, it treats the action like a building placement and since it was on the coast line… the AI created a ladder in the water that I hadn’t seen. So this was related to that lol

1 Like

I think there’s something definitely wrong here… That does not look like an Inn Sign

1 Like

release-771 (x64)[M]
…arth/services/client/selection/selection_service.lua:80: attempt to index local ‘blueprint’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…arth/services/client/selection/selection_service.lua:80: in function ‘floor_xz_region_support_filter’
…arth/services/client/selection/selection_service.lua:163: in function ‘_find_support_filter_fn’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:330: in function ‘filter_fn’
…nehearth/services/client/selection/selector_util.lua:23: in function ‘get_selected_brick’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:305: in function ‘_get_brick_at’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:531: in function ‘_on_mouse_event’
…rth/services/client/selection/xz_region_selector.lua:842: in function '_mouse_cb’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_capture.lua:55: in function '_dispatch’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:70: in function '_dispatch_input’
stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:12: in function <stonehearth/services/client/input/input_service.lua:11>

@moderators maybe this is linked to the current building system. I figured i’d would post this along with what I was doing at the time. I may even clip it to give you a better idea. I’m building with Slabs and such to make my own bridge. I think a clip will suffice a better look at it though…

http://puu.sh/yZBrd/53135f088f.jpg I don’t think the new patch to wolves is working as intended either lol. It seems their ears are a bit unstable :smirk:

2 Likes

http://puu.sh/yZCDC/537fd8e51f.jpg Two handed weapons with shields? Hidden stats or just broken?

Really hoping they can stabilize the game with the higher hearthling count. It feels so good to build up to 50, but the game just doesn’t like it at all lol

Is there a mod that eliminates the empty areas of farming plots so I don’t have to make single rows anymore?

@Wharp’s mod got you covered :wink:.

You can also check other mods on Wharp’s modding corner:

Hope that helps and drop a like on the mod thread. Enjoy :blush:!

1 Like

tyvm. Sorry I haven’t popped in again in the last couple weeks. I was sick, then there was work… and then Black Desert consumed me for a bit! Lol. I’ve been all over the place with my time. I appreciate the mod share and I’ll definitely check them out. I look forward to getting back to streaming some Stonehearth again!

We’re firing the thread back up, full steam ahead while we push into A24.2 Unstable! There will be crashes! There will be bugs! But there will always be fun and chill where Stonehearth is involved. :slight_smile:

release-798 (x64)[M]
:aborted_frame:radiant_policy_rethrow
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:53: in function ‘report_traceback’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:581: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:578>
[C]: in function ‘fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:346: in function ‘private_msg’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:543: in function ‘_dispatch_messages’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:403: in function ‘suspend’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:445: in function ‘sleep_realtime’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:551: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:73: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499: in function ‘_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

@moderators Random bug popped up. Don’t know what could have caused it. D: Hope you guys can decipher something from this

Also want to make the suggestion for a gather plant button, so instead gathering all, you could have a select area of wooded areas for aesthetic purposes and be able to just click drag all the plant life while leaving the trees untouched. Just a thought :smiley:

1 Like

release-798 (x64)[M]
CHECK failed: C:\rb\ihome\root\SH-OB0-BUILD\stonehearth\source\lib\lua\ai\compound_action.cpp:357 Thinking flag unset while restarting thinking.
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:64: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:58>
[C]: in function ‘clear_think_output’
…th/ai/actions/find_best_reachable_entity_by_type.lua:140: in function ‘_set_result’
…th/ai/actions/find_best_reachable_entity_by_type.lua:76: in function ‘found_cb’
stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:169: in function ‘_call_found_cb’
stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:187: in function ‘_call_found_cbs’
stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:156: in function ‘_on_leased_solution_ready’
stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:117: in function ‘instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:374: in function ‘_fire_async_triggers’
radiant/modules/events.lua:449: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.lua:67: in function <radiant/server.lua:64>

release-798 (x64)[M]
No matching overload found, candidates: void __init(luabind::argument const&,int,int,int,int) void __init(luabind::argument const&,char const*) void __init(luabind::argument const&,int) void __init(luabind::argument const&)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘Color4’
…hearth/services/server/presence/presence_service.lua:40: in function ‘get_color_integer’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:287: in function ‘get_player_color’
stonehearth/components/storage/storage_component.lua:505: in function ‘_refresh_attention_effect’
stonehearth/components/storage/storage_component.lua:91: in function <stonehearth/components/storage/storage_component.lua:77>

release-798 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

My unstable client esploded. :frowning:

release-811 (x64)[M]
CHECK failed: C:\rb\ihome\root\SH-OB0-BUILD\stonehearth\source\lib\lua\ai\compound_action.cpp:357 Thinking flag unset while restarting thinking.
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:64: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:58>
[C]: in function ‘clear_think_output’
…th/ai/actions/find_best_reachable_entity_by_type.lua:140: in function ‘_set_result’
…th/ai/actions/find_best_reachable_entity_by_type.lua:76: in function ‘found_cb’
stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:169: in function ‘_call_found_cb’
stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:187: in function ‘_call_found_cbs’
stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:156: in function ‘_on_leased_solution_ready’
stonehearth/components/item_finder/item_search.lua:117: in function ‘instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:375: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:374>
radiant/modules/events.lua:374: in function ‘_fire_async_triggers’
radiant/modules/events.lua:452: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.lua:67: in function <radiant/server.lua:64>

Odd error thrown, don’t know what’s causing it. Will keep an eye out for strange behavior :slight_smile:Just doing a bit of off-stream alpha diving :slight_smile: