Has anyone on this forums played Cultures 2? Its a VERY old game that had very similar game elements to Stonehearth! (Cultures 2 was what made me want to play Stonehearth!)
- Build a settlement of people who work and produce items.
- Each person is defined by a Class that does specific things depending on his class.
- People can be equipped with items such as Armor, Weapons, Jewelry, or Potions to help them.
- Slowly build structures over time using materials gathered.
- Tame Animals and use them for carrying goods or leather.
- Wage wars with other NPC or Human kingdoms.
And the list goes on! There are two sequels to the game that had very different stories but used the same graphic style. Northlands And 8th Wonder of the World, You can get a download of them from Gamestop for $10. Sure, the game isn’t in 3D, but if your really itching to play Stonehearth, this Forerunner will keep you entertained until Stonehearth is Preview-Released, and then some!