Crafter level not high enoguht? (error log for a24)

resolved

release-789 (x64)
stonehearth/components/crafter/crafter_component.lua:170: assertion failed: crafter lvl is lower than recipe required level
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:219: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/components/crafter/crafter_component.lua:170: in function '_calculate_quality’
stonehearth/components/crafter/crafter_component.lua:149: in function 'produce_crafted_item’
stonehearth/ai/actions/produce_crafted_items.lua:112: in function '_add_outputs_to_bench’
stonehearth/ai/actions/produce_crafted_items.lua:25: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/produce_crafted_items.lua:19>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘run’

[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:515: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:499: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:66: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

@Fralee do you know which crafter could have caused this?
Did you recently demote or promote a new crafter in that game? :thinking:

I think I promoted a blacksmith to a engineer and promoted a worker to a blacksmith

This is an issue we haven’t fixed yet, and now it throws an assert because we added it with the new fine items.
I can’t find the original report, maybe it was from Steam, so we’ll leave this one for the time being.

This is related to promoting and demoting, it was possible to craft things even if the crafter didn’t have the required level yet (but now, thanks to this assert, the order doesn’t finish so the item isn’t crafted unless the crafter does have the correct level).

Thanks for reporting!