Cook falls from bed and dies while sleeping

Summary:
Happened me twice, at some point cook sleeps between two beds in Shared Sleeping Quarters (standard template).

With latest build he cant die by starving :frowning:

Attachments:

No mods , Steam Build 962180, February Alpha 14

I would almost want to say the beds are too close to each other. might be a bug but im not sure since I never used those shared sleeping quarters. I always do the houses for 1 or 2 people so my town becomes a large village

when I place beds before I am able to build a house I give each bed 2-4 spaces between each bed so they can walk upto it fomr the side

Hi,
Do you have a save where this is happening? I suspect The person isnโ€™t sleeping, but resting because they are injured.

Thanks
-yang

2 Likes

Yang beat me to the punch, but I wanted to pop in and say welcome to the Discourse!

1 Like

Nope, he was full HP. He fell from the bad then started to starve until death.

That building worked nicely since Alpha 8 (when I bought the game)

Can you upload a save please? The save might give some context as to how he got stuck.
Thanks
-Yang

In the end, the problem disappeared. I went back home from work, loaded the game and the cook died 2 seconds after.
R.I.P.

Do you still have that save (where he died in 2 seconds)? It could still be useful.

To upload a save, locate the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual saveโ€™s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.