This is a complete rework (from zero) of this biome. I hate how it was before, and how “hacky” it needed to be to achieve some effects that in the end wasn’t even looking good.
At the first post.
- Started over.
- Smoother colors
- Flat tops with scarce vegetation
- Long and deep bottoms, fertile ground with more vegetation
- A few lakes there, sometimes they look like rivers, not much though
- Desert mobs (poyo, fox and varanus).
- Better compatibility with other biomes (there was a function before that could bug other biomes, mainly those without a proper alias at the biome index [just tech stuff, don’t worry])
For now, there is just the terrain shape of the biome. I plan to reskin a few things to better match the biome, mainly those little grey rocks (make them more colorful) and probably the bunny statues.