Can't use workshop mods

I’ve downloaded some mods from Steam workshop but I can’t use because I have no option to enable them. I’m running latest build. Any help?

You need to be connected to Steam in order to see them in the Mods menu.

What do you mean? I am playing with Steam. How do I connect?

If you’re logged to Steam / running the game from within Steam, these two other columns should appear:

If they don’t, like in your screenshot, it means you’re not logged in.

If you really are logged to Steam, could you upload your stonehearth.log? This could be a bug. It is located inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth

Sure, here you go.
stonehearth.log (12.1 KB)

It has changed when I restart the game. If you want to check: stonehearth.log (5.2 KB)

According to your logs, Steam is not present. Did you start the game from Steam? Or did you start the game and after that you logged to Steam?

You need to be logged in the Steam client, not on a web browser.

Just asking for confirmation.

I did start the game from Steam. I will restart Steam and try again now.
It’s fixed… Thanks for your help and sorry to bother you.

1 Like

No worries.
I think this might be a Steam issue. I’ve noticed from time to time when I login to Steam, the Store recommendations don’t appear and instead a button to login appears, which is absurd because I’m already logged in.

Something similar might have happened in this case. Strange that the Steam client doesn’t even know that you’re already logged in :frowning:

Thanks for reporting anyway, since this issue might happen to more people it’s good to know that a restart works.

2 Likes

That always happens to me the first time I try to look at my workshop/comments/inventory after waking my computer from sleep, which is every day because I hate restarting. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like