Can't buy the game with Amazonpayments

Hello

I tried to buy the game + alpha pack through Amazonpayments. I type in my E-mail and press the “pay now” button. It opens a new browserpage with error messages, Sometimes normal “can’t connect” errors but I sometimes get the SSL-connection error (ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR).

Hopefully that will soon be fixed, so I can try out this amazing looking game.

Try using a different browser.

How strange, I’ve just tried it and it takes me to an Amazon page which is working absolutely fine.

As @LegendHoods has suggested, try changing your browser. Alternatively if you do have a Paypal account try purchasing through that.

Thanks for the suggestions. Just tried with Crome, explore and Firefox but same results. I’m going to try out paypal.

Hey, I got paypal to work, I do wonder why Amazon didn’t work, I have used it several times with the Humble Bundle… Anyway, just wanted to say thanks

1 Like

No worries, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

I have no idea why amazon payments isn’t working for you, I’ve just tried it multiple times on different browsers with real and incorrect email addresses and each time it takes me to a payment page on Amazon.

Anyway, glad you got it sorted, I’ll close this down now!

If you have any other questions or need more support either start a new thread, or message myself or @SteveAdamo

1 Like

just wanted to toss this in, as i had read about it elsewhere (bluesnews i think?)… something to do with being outside the US, broadband providers, authentication issues and Amazons payment processing servers… :question:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/forums?ie=UTF8&cdForum=Fx8DKXNI5KP8IK&cdThread=TxIAUT6IS80AX6

oh well, glad you found a workaround… :+1:

2 Likes