Candyland Terrain Mod

Good find! :slight_smile: I went looking, but wasn’t able to come up with anything. Yes, it’s the horrified looking ones trapped inside the cookie that I love best. In other scenes, they leap up and down with joy. Hm… how to mod that in…?

with painfully accurate modeling cuteness… calling @Relyss! :smile:

1 Like

Just animate the animal to be mostly inside the cookie, the animation defines the placement of the parts while in game so it should be fine.

Other than the fact that it can give someone a heart attack just by looking at it, it’s pretty good! I’d like a diversity between the two different types of trees (lollipop and candycane) but all in all, it’s awesome!

Sugar cubes. And then, when the building engine released to us could handle it better, make igloos out of them.

5 Likes

Nah, sugar cubes seem to crumbly. You’d need just like lolly cubes or something, maybe liquorice allsorts could make an appearance? Although we have enough that we could at least change the appearance of things now.

Hm, perhaps some caramel as the building material? That’d be pretty interesting…

We could probably do some kind of natural caramel spring right now, liquid caramel bubbling out of the ground into a harvestable pool for caramel blocks or buckets of it? That could be interesting.

1 Like

I think this is giving me cholesterol poisoning, just saying…
If you hear news that someone in Northern Indiana randomly died due to too much crap in the system, I cannot confirm or deny that my family are gonna be suing you guys.

Just a warning :wink:

2 Likes

@Alfie, you can replace the civilian models, without having to reanimate them. The models and the animations are separate pieces of the puzzle, my friend…

W-What? What is this thread? :open_mouth:
What a sweet idea!! If I come up with something for this mod I’ll pm @Alfie so he can try it and do a proper in-game render of it (as my computer still does not do justice to this game).

3 Likes

I rally like this mod especially the lollipop trees it will work with really pink orange and merry coloured terrain

So I log on after my daily routine and I see a fair few replies…

I’ll add as much as I can in the mod, my limit being my knowledge of a fair few things that I should know. Once I break that limit, hopefully some cool things should be in… :smile:

Oh also, @sdee, you do not know how much pressure you’ve put on me as a first time modder… :scream:

2 Likes

trial by fire my friend… best way to learn… :fire:

you’ll do fine… :wink:

Another feature has been added… the Candyfloss Trees! I like the way these turned out more than the lollipops… I might swap the models as it’s seems too colorful right now…

Also… what would you like to see for the produce of the lollipop trees? I’m making such things now and I need your opinions on this…

1 Like

You are already doing more than fine! Keep up the sweet work! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I see what you did there… :wink:

Mm… syrup? candy fragments? Anyway, I’ve been giving this a try. I’ll send you the models in case you can make use of them in this mod.

5 Likes

Are those gummy bears?! That’s definitely nice, and brilliant modelling… but what about the lollipops? :wink:

Oh also @sdee there should really be a way to make voxels semi-transparent… for the lollipops…

2 Likes

o. em. gee.

candy corns? candy canes? and …squees… gummy bears?!? :girl:

@Relyss, your sweet talents know no bounds…

2 Likes