Building Issues (2 story and otherwise)

I did a few searches to try and see if this had been brought up before, and do apologize if this is a duplicate.

As you can see in the picture above, I have about three issues going on. This is 524 x64 (windows 10).

Issue 1:
Two story buildings will not build the first floor. The hearthlings will build the second in its entirety, but won’t even try to build the bottom beyond a few blocks. I’ve tried reloading multiple times. They aren’t busy, they just won’t do it. I tried on another building (not pictured) and successfully tore it down once they showed they weren’t going to build the bottom floor. I was able to build one two story building, and even tried using it as a template.

Issue 2:
The building in the picture at right will not allow me to remove it. It throws a bug every time I try.

release-524 (x64)No matching overload found, candidates: luabind::object load_json(lua_State*,std::string const&,bool)stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:33: in function ‘load_json’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:314: in function ‘_get_rotation_tweak_xz’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:382: in function ‘rotate_structure’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:406: in function ‘rotate_entity’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:410: in function ‘fn’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:58: in function ‘for_each_child’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:409: in function ‘rotate_entity’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:410: in function ‘fn’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:58: in function ‘for_each_child’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:409: in function ‘rotate_entity’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:418: in function ‘restore_template’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1464: in function ‘build_template’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1455: in function ‘cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1430: in function ‘do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1454: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1452>

release-524 (x64)c++ exception: lua runtime errorstack traceback:

release-524 (x64)…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:46: assertion failed!stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:46: in function ‘begin_transaction’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1427: in function ‘do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:394: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:393>

release-524 (x64)…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:411: assertion failed!stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…ehearth/services/server/build/build_undo_manager.lua:411: in function ‘clear’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:107: in function ‘set_teardown’
stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:25: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers> /build_call_handler.lua:23>

Issue 3:
I can no longer place buildings at all, which relates to the floating house objects on the left. The first time that happened, I was able to erase the items and at least visually clean up the area. The second time it won’t let me erase the items. I can no longer place any buildings at all.

For all of these cases, the trees were not there prior to the building.

I see you’re playing on the release 524. If I’m right, that’s a pretty old version so the bugs must be solved now.
Can/may you try to play on Alpha 15?

Sure can. I just assumed (my bad, I know) that it was up to date. I let Steam handle the updating. I’ll do it and respond asap.

3 Likes