i had made a structure that was gonna be the start of a castle but when i loaded my game again i got this bug.
stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:135: attempt to call method ‘get_blueprint_region’ (a nil value)
[C]: in function 'get_blueprint_region’
stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:135: in function '_add_region_trace’
stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:119: in function <stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:106>
and this one
c++ exception: lua runtime error
i will report more if i find more bugs
ps. love the game
EDIT: saving the blueprint and then removed it and placed it agian worked.