Bug Report single block build error

Summary:
Wanted to put a window in a wall of a house already built, couldnt figure it out. Friend suggested using console command ‘destroy’ on the wall and rebuild it using single blocks. I proceeded to do so and when i chose finish and build, I received this error "release-549 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘get_id’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1236: in function ‘_get_entry_for_structure’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1227: in function ‘_compute_inverse_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:307: in function 'set_active’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:95: in function 'set_active’
stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:19: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:18>"
Steps to reproduce:

1. Destroy a wall in a building
  2. Redesign it with a window looking hole
    3)attempt to build

Expected Results:
A wall will be erected with a window slot in it
Actual Results:
Error message
Notes:
I know i used a console command but can you please make editing buildings a possibility? I want to convert my communal first shelter into a restaurant for my chef and his kitchen has no windows and id like to add a terrace but need another door.
Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 15
System Information:
Windows 7