Title: Buildings appear out of sync with the grid when the cursor hovers over objects
When placing a building from templates, objects on the ground (like a wood block) will cause the building to be drawn above ground instead of on it. When clicking the building will be placed on the tile of the object instead of where it appears to be.
Steps to reproduce:
- Select a building template
- Hold the template in such a way that the cursor points at an object outside stockpiles (basket of corn, wood block, carpenters workbench etc) instead of the ground
- The building is drawn as if I pointed at the ground behind the object.
- If I click, the building should be placed as if I clicked on the square behind the object.
- The building is drawn as if it would be built on top of the object
- If I click, the building is placed as if I clicked on the square beneath the object.
Problem: correct position highlighted with black
Example of correct position:
Versions and Mods:
Most recent unstable branch, but problem also present on alpha 10. No mods
Windows 7 64 bit etc, not really relevant.