Received Assertion Failed: false(C:\rb\ihome\root\SH-OB0-BUILD\stonehearth\source\horde3d\Source\Horde3DEngine\egScene.cpp:1211 when moving my camera through the ghost form of a custom template I had not yet placed, or begun building.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build a custom building and furnish it to your liking. Save that furnished building as a new template.
- Click the wall removal view button twice so that walls are completely off.
- Load the new template and move the ghost building to an open spot so that it appears in the world, but do NOT click to place it yet.
- Let go of the mouse and use only keyboard navigation to move the camera through the walls of your unplaced, ghost building.
- I don’t know if this is reproduce-able or not, but this is where the Assertion Failed occurred for me.
Standard navigation without error
stonehearth.log (28.2 KB zipped) that includes the error
screenshot 01 and screenshot 02
(please forgive the potato quality, I was playing via Steam Big Picture at the time, so these are cellphone shots)
Version Number and Mods in use:
A15 R549 x64