Assertion Failed in egScene.cpp:1211 when moving camera through unplaced ghost building

Summary:
Received Assertion Failed: false(C:\rb\ihome\root\SH-OB0-BUILD\stonehearth\source\horde3d\Source\Horde3DEngine\egScene.cpp:1211 when moving my camera through the ghost form of a custom template I had not yet placed, or begun building.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Build a custom building and furnish it to your liking. Save that furnished building as a new template.
  2. Click the wall removal view button twice so that walls are completely off.
  3. Load the new template and move the ghost building to an open spot so that it appears in the world, but do NOT click to place it yet.
  4. Let go of the mouse and use only keyboard navigation to move the camera through the walls of your unplaced, ghost building.
  5. I don’t know if this is reproduce-able or not, but this is where the Assertion Failed occurred for me.

Expected Results:
Standard navigation without error

Actual Results:
Assertion Failed

Attachments:
stonehearth.log (28.2 KB zipped) that includes the error
screenshot 01 and screenshot 02
(please forgive the potato quality, I was playing via Steam Big Picture at the time, so these are cellphone shots)

Version Number and Mods in use:
A15 R549 x64

1 Like

@8BitCrab can I get some tags on this one?

1 Like

oh, sure! sorry i hadn’t gotten around to it yet, i’ve been sick all week so i haven’t really looked at the bug reports… :sweat:

1 Like

Oh no problem. Certainly not stressed about it. Just keeping tabs on my older reports.

oh wait, after the “Assertion Failed” error did the game crash?

always a good thing to do, if your reports ever go over a week without a reply (or tagging) from a mod, always feel free to page me about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh wait, after the “Assertion Failed” error did the game crash?

Yep.

1 Like